Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
quiznos

How to reach to bronze! ( For all of them who want to :P)

Featured Comment

So, quiznos the burger boi is back!

im sure there are a lot of people like me who think -  "oh damn i want vip status so bad you get more than 100 doge per faucet claim and you get rakeback" and all other benefits from it.

So if you don't want to lose all your balance in the process of wagering and still have a good day's wager here u go.

Best time to wager - during races

1. Eddie's rains are a charm!

You recieve 800 - 8000 btc sat per rain eddie makes before the race starts.. amen't i right? so you take that 800 and start to wager on the two best wagering games - roulette and baccarat.. eddie's rains always give you the ammo to keep shooting up and up and up. and when you keep wagering you even have a chance of getting into top 100 on race that day and getting profit.. (which is why i was saying best to wager during races)

2. Roulette - You lose nothing, but risk involved

In roulette to wager a lot you can set equal amount of your currency on reds and blacks. 400 sat on red and 400 on black or how much ever rains you get during the period of the race ( wager your other currency rains as well given by other people during race). You win about 30 rolls at a time and then you lose all... most likely.. based on how your seed is you would either hit 0 very early or very late. Point is 30 rolls later you have wagered 120,000 btc sat which is 12$ already.. brings you closer and closer to that 10,000$ wager amount

3. Baccarat - Bet until you lose all 

Bets in baccarat for wagering high are done by placing equal amount on player and dealer.. every time one hand is played you get 0.98x the amount you wagered back.. which is decent enough but like i said it depletes your balance slowly.. so its up to you!

Now comes dice, which is a special case

Dice can be really tricky because it scams you all the time with that 1.01x payout it hits below 2 lol.. so what you should do is be patient. roll until you get a hit like that.. then roll with max amount for 25-50 times then roll with 0 sat again to wait till next hit. Hope you understood what that meant.

Well that's all i have for you today

Signing off

Burger boi quiznos

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if playing with free capital and only hoping for rain, I think it will take a long time to become a VIP bronze, you have to make a deposit if you want to become a VIP quickly. I know, not everyone has good finance, and of course everyone's economy is different, some are able to make deposits and some are not, but, it's better to just focus on playing and making profit, rather than pursuing to be a VIP, especially only with free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rain farming and making wager from it to reach VIP isn't bad idea. But it will take ages to wager that much. You have said some good way. But I don't think those are enough. You won't get huge rain everyday. And you need to give much time in game to make huge wager from little balance. So I prefer depo and play with it. Don't play for wagering. Play for profit wager will happen a lot automatically. BTW good suggestion for those who doesn't makes depo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

So I prefer depo and play with it. Don't play for wagering. Play for profit wager will happen a lot automatically.

Yeah i will keep this thing in mind as earlier today i lost like 100 XRP ( i know not much for some people) and learnt the lesson . VIP will eventually come if we foucs on profit and be regular and as rains are quite hard to catch if you are low level so rain farming an wager is out of my  checklist :) wish me luck hope y'll see me in VIP soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still prefer to play for profits than pursuing wager.. because when you play a lot and make profits, wager will came by its self..btw, i said this just to cheering myself because until now, i still dont get the rain..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for me roulette and baccarat are not the right games to wager. i like to wager on dice 1.01x the odds on roulette are 1.03 so yeah, in dice you can lose once every 50 bet in average, while you lose once every 30 bet in roulette, i think dice is the right place to wager, and wagering from rain is useless to be honest, starting with good amounts will be much helpful to reach the bronze star as soon as you want, best of luck rolling :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was a little hesitant when only playing with the balance from the rain because it was only for a brief Wagner and maybe if it really worked why is your Wagerd still a little? If you believe it works, you should dare to deposit at least 100 doge to raise your Wagerd quickly so that it can reach $ 100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, cukup2 said:

I was a little hesitant when only playing with the balance from the rain because it was only for a brief Wagner and maybe if it really worked why is your Wagerd still a little? If you believe it works, you should dare to deposit at least 100 doge to raise your Wagerd quickly so that it can reach $ 100.

yes, its true we should dare to deposit at least 100 doge to quickly reach $100 wager.. a right payout with low balance can even get you to reach high wager in no time.. with a high luck of course..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

so you take that 800 and start to wager

I don't think 800 sats will get you anywhere , even couple of thousand sats, you will need to have hundred thousands to get in first 100 people in race and you are lucky if you don't bust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tell you how I reached the bronze. I just gamble on the website. I didn't rush it, I didn't wager, I just wanted to win, I was doing my thing and I got bronze because I had a lot of bets , I won many times and lost even more like any normal staker. Now I'm bronze, sure I want to move up to the next level, but I won't change my behaviour , I will continue to play like I used to play.

Edited by wngo123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

I tell you how I reached the bronze. I just gamble on the website. I didn't rush it, I didn't wager, I just wanted to win, I was doing my thing and I got bronze because I had a lot of bets , I won many times and lost even more like any normal staker. Now I'm bronze, sure I want to move up to the next level, but I won't change my behaviour , I will continue to play like I used to play.

Oh nice is there any time duration to achieve vip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are decent strategies. But you're missing Plinko.

Plinko on Low risk with 10 pins is PERFECT for wagering a lot and sometimes you'll make a nice profit! Overall this is a nicely made post! I'm sure a lot of players will get some knowledge from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good information however i dont like the first part that much tbh where you mention that eddie rains usually before the races, and the only reason i dont like to read that is cause it kind of gives farmers some insight or "how to" kinda thing :/ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think the time frame has been officially established, but i think it started counting since a few months ago.. not just in 1 month, 

i do have a feeling all this will be changed soon and or it will be fully explained for all to see and read. 

it is a bit confusing now i understand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would recommend people to do $1 bets on dice with a 1.01 multiplier, over 1000 bets, on different sessions. I would highly recommend them to wager during a race too, because of the race bonus that they get at the end of it.

Perhaps, if they set the goal of $10k or around 1 BTC, they could just deposit around $100 in btc to the site, play with their bets with a low multiplier and aim for a high spot. This will not only result in VIP bonuses, they can have a larger race reward too! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 3:12 AM, quiznos said:

So, quiznos the burger boi is back!

im sure there are a lot of people like me who think -  "oh damn i want vip status so bad you get more than 100 doge per faucet claim and you get rakeback" and all other benefits from it.

So if you don't want to lose all your balance in the process of wagering and still have a good day's wager here u go.

Best time to wager - during races

1. Eddie's rains are a charm!

You recieve 800 - 8000 btc sat per rain eddie makes before the race starts.. amen't i right? so you take that 800 and start to wager on the two best wagering games - roulette and baccarat.. eddie's rains always give you the ammo to keep shooting up and up and up. and when you keep wagering you even have a chance of getting into top 100 on race that day and getting profit.. (which is why i was saying best to wager during races)

2. Roulette - You lose nothing, but risk involved

In roulette to wager a lot you can set equal amount of your currency on reds and blacks. 400 sat on red and 400 on black or how much ever rains you get during the period of the race ( wager your other currency rains as well given by other people during race). You win about 30 rolls at a time and then you lose all... most likely.. based on how your seed is you would either hit 0 very early or very late. Point is 30 rolls later you have wagered 120,000 btc sat which is 12$ already.. brings you closer and closer to that 10,000$ wager amount

3. Baccarat - Bet until you lose all 

Bets in baccarat for wagering high are done by placing equal amount on player and dealer.. every time one hand is played you get 0.98x the amount you wagered back.. which is decent enough but like i said it depletes your balance slowly.. so its up to you!

Now comes dice, which is a special case

Dice can be really tricky because it scams you all the time with that 1.01x payout it hits below 2 lol.. so what you should do is be patient. roll until you get a hit like that.. then roll with max amount for 25-50 times then roll with 0 sat again to wait till next hit. Hope you understood what that meant.

Well that's all i have for you today

Signing off

Burger boi quiznos

 

 

ahaha, is this like cheating stake? i will try but are you sure that this is not illegal?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 3:12 AM, quiznos said:

Point is 30 rolls later you have wagered 120,000 btc sat which is 12$ already.. brings you closer and closer to that 10,000$ wager amount

30rolls*800sats is only 24000 satoshis lol and not 120k sats its a huge miscalculation.

It's hard to cheat the system but it can be done with enough luck.

But with your account and seeing you haven't even wagered a lot yet, it's quite hard for us to trust these strategies to work xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ceastem said:

30rolls*800sats is only 24000 satoshis lol and not 120k sats its a huge miscalculation.

It's hard to cheat the system but it can be done with enough luck.

But with your account and seeing you haven't even wagered a lot yet, it's quite hard for us to trust these strategies to work xD

i think you can just bet on dice with 1.01x then wait until you bust.. that the best waggering technique

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well thanks for the tip quiznos, i just tried once it on baccarrat as ive watched it on shinjo stream when he tried to climb up more 

its the click click click time, gonna try it on roulette sometime :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×