Jump to content
Stake Forum
htetaungxx

Best game for fast and low risk to recover your balance.

Featured Comment

Hello everyone,

Which game did you when u need to recover  you balance?
As for me, oftenly I use keno game with classic risk and 9 or 10 pettern to recover  when my balance is lower than 30%. It's pretty works to me early. But sometimes keno red more than 5 to 10 red oftenly. When keno red like for classic risk with 9 or 10 petten, it seems payout 8 to more than that multiplier in classic risk. So i going to increase my betting amount to 10% to 30% of total my balance. But sometimes It's go to busted .
So, how about you guys?
let me hear guys,Which games did u use the most when you need to recover your balance?
thanks.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play dice with low payout and high bet for recovery. I play between 70% to 83% win chance. It's risky I know but I found myself lucky by this and sometimes get profit on this way. Though it's a bad choice cause I don't expect long red streak. When it comes I put higher bet like after 3 reds then another red big lose. And then I use all in for few rolls to recover. Those rage bets become dangerous for me. Another single red take all my balance away. We shouldn't play for recovery. It gives pressure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello everyone,

Which game did you when u need to recover  you balance?
As for me, oftenly I use keno game with classic risk and 9 or 10 pettern to recover  when my balance is lower than 30%. It's pretty works to me early. But sometimes keno red more than 5 to 10 red oftenly. When keno red like for classic risk with 9 or 10 petten, it seems payout 8 to more than that multiplier in classic risk. So i going to increase my betting amount to 10% to 30% of total my balance. But sometimes It's go to busted .
So, how about you guys?
let me hear guys,Which games did u use the most when you need to recover your balance?
thanks.
 

I do my recovery on hilo and dice, sometimes choose roullette for keep my mind calm andnot going temped.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

I play dice with low payout and high bet for recovery. I play between 70% to 83% win chance. It's risky I know but I found myself lucky by this and sometimes get profit on this way. Though it's a bad choice cause I don't expect long red streak. When it comes I put higher bet like after 3 reds then another red big lose. And then I use all in for few rolls to recover. Those rage bets become dangerous for me. Another single red take all my balance away. We shouldn't play for recovery. It gives pressure. 

I think dice game is allittle more risky than keno when huge. I've been happen 90% win change with huge bet 4 times red and 1 green after 2 red again than busted. :D 

1 hour ago, wiro212sableng said:

I do my recovery on hilo and dice, sometimes choose roullette for keep my mind calm andnot going temped.  :)

I never ever think to recover with roullette . Because I just bet some huge on red during challenge time.  it's really black more than 10times and black 2 times. After that red trains again. Hilo is more than that, when I bet hilo to recover there coming out "Q", "K", "A" again and again. I don't know hilo paying tholl, at last go busted. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i always think it a bit funny when i've painstakingly built up a balance with dice, say 0.06, and then run off to plinko, and suddenly find myself down 0.01+ -- I'll return to dice, and rather than take caution, i'll just spam bets on sides whre my brain remembers portions of the patterns.. and I'll make back what took me 2 hours in like 10 rolls, and I'm like.. wtf xD why wasn't it that easy before? Playing that way gets me busted faster than you could recover with it .. so I just sorta keep dice as the wildcard for profit, and recovery. :D

 

don't waste time on low multis -- 2.0-3.0x + 99x is all you really need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually recover my balance by playing dice, lombo and hi lo, but it doesn't rule out I also play with video poker. sometimes things don't work out well, but I keep trying. but a better way is to forget the previous defeat and play as usual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play limbo to do recovery little by little by using the strategy to increase payout slowly, like 10x to 20x -> 30x and so on (until I feel there are enough) I lower the payout again . Sometimes playing dice with a big Win Chance (small payout) for one or two attempts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

I think dice game is allittle more risky than keno when huge. I've been happen 90% win change with huge bet 4 times red and 1 green after 2 red again than busted. :D 

Yeah I know. That's how I bust always unexpected long red streak. I have also played 90% for a while. But I found it much risky. Cause it gives small win on high bet moreover a single red takes all hard work away. I have seen 6 reds in a row at 90% and obviously I lost 80$ that time. Not at stake somewhere else. Gambling is full of risk. No matter which game it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no low risk game. Even when you play on low risk settings all it means is just lower multipliers and will take more time for you to bust :D You need to take RISK if you want to win. There is no way around it. To recover balance I propose HiLo or Mines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, indeed, with this strategy you can slowly and confidently recover losses. What I can not say about Dice, this game always kills my balance and when I try to recover, I lose even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never try to recover my losses. Sometimes it will work out well but in several occasions it will just lead to bigger losses. I rather just keep sticking to my gameplay I always do and try to decrease my losses. But after all I am not such a casino game believer. I consider all money that I deposit on stake as lost before I am even start playing. So I never can get upset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite game when recovering is the Hillo game where I will play by playing only a few cards and I will skip the cards that I think have a small chance of winning, but sometimes we will also find cards with a chance to win but actually lose, but as long as I recover at Hillo always successful. I only play with aces 2 3 J Q K I was told how to work with friends in the forum and so far it works well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I do when my balance goes weak is to play Keno at Low with 10 numbers increasing bet slowly at the moment you see the green pattern.  Keno Low 10 numbers will give you a very small multipliers but in constant green hit.  So, if you find the right moment to increase the bet then you will start to make your balance going up, it will be slow but with constant steps, little by little, as it should be.  We all gamblers use to play without control in order to get a big profit in the fastest way possible, but clearly that is the worst way to work to create a robust balance, only a lucky hit will give you that, but lucky hits are very few and it is much better to go slow to get it done.  Good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, for me dice is the best game for sure, to recover and to make a good profit, i can always chose any payout i want to play, unlike other games like plinko or wheel or keno, they give you limited payouts, dice is clear and a simple game which allows you to control every single bet and every payout you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just do blackjack bets to recover bets. For example, if I am racing and using dice strategies, If my balance gets to a point that is too low, I just use blackjack bets to boost it. I know that it is high risk, but I always have a bank roll to fall back on, if i do lose these bets. :D

I am looking for more wagering methods though, so if any of you do have some, it would be nice to know some! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 8:59 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello everyone,

Which game did you when u need to recover  you balance?
As for me, oftenly I use keno game with classic risk and 9 or 10 pettern to recover  when my balance is lower than 30%. It's pretty works to me early. But sometimes keno red more than 5 to 10 red oftenly. When keno red like for classic risk with 9 or 10 petten, it seems payout 8 to more than that multiplier in classic risk. So i going to increase my betting amount to 10% to 30% of total my balance. But sometimes It's go to busted .
So, how about you guys?
let me hear guys,Which games did u use the most when you need to recover your balance?
thanks.
 

if I prefer dice with the risk of payment 1.3 or smaller and when I get a green streak of 7 to 8 I will reverse to over or under with 3x payment and double the bet if the first attempt fails

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 8:29 AM, nattekut said:

I never try to recover my losses. Sometimes it will work out well but in several occasions it will just lead to bigger losses. I rather just keep sticking to my gameplay I always do and try to decrease my losses. But after all I am not such a casino game believer. I consider all money that I deposit on stake as lost before I am even start playing. So I never can get upset. 

Good point sir.  It is generally not a great idea to try and quickly recover, even "safely."  If I had to choose though, I would stick to dice I guess as I find it the most predictable, though predictability is a tough word to use here....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the only option i would advice you to play with those recommands is ofc dice.

any other game will just bust you if you dont get a little lucky or on a nice winning streak. well eventually ofcourse dice will do this to but you can change your payout 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing for recovery is bad choice. Yesterday I lost 400 xrp at a site on 1.2× payout. I also make profit this way. I made little profit like 80 xrp at pd by this payout. Then I made little depo form pd to other site. I tried same way but lost it. Then made more two depo step by step and finally I lost all. I shouldn't do that. Playing for the recovery force me to take wrong decision. That's why I lost all my balance and the profit too what I made in pd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×