SLFJ

Keno - 1000x, have you hit it?

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

Have you ever got very close to hitting a 1000x or even hit it? What basebet was it? What was the outcome? 

I personally haven't hit 1000x myself, but still am trying to every day and maybe who knows, maybe it's my lucky day somewhen.

Let me know,

slfj.

Absolutely I was never even close to reach 1000x on keno. The highest multiplier I ever got was 100x. Today I did hit 350x twice though but that was during telegram challenge so I did it with zero bet, so I guess that doesn't count lol

I was able to get payout cumma x710 it also happened with basebet 0 when the telegram chalenge, and because of following the challenges I was curious to get maximal payout in keno so as to make my balance run out.

Ive never was even close, from like 1000+ bets yesterday I got like 3.5x multiplier max on low 10 tiles but I like it anyways, its fun for me and for now I still sometime play just to set some wager , to improve my rank :) 

I've never been close ... and someone vryatli will knock 1000x into keno, I think what needs to be done in 10 affected squares is not 1000x but 10000x, this would be fair, because it is really very difficult and almost impossible to catch.

That 1000x in Keno is an impossible task.  I have not hear about any gambler having that luck.  I am a Keno fan and every single day I am gambling in Stake I take many many rolls there, and so far I just can´t see how to get that multiplier, not high, medium, low or classic risk.  I am sure that, even if the bet is 0 the first gambler hitting 1000x will become a legend.  I truly hope see that soon.  Meanwhile I keep trying.  Good luck with Keno. 

As far as I know there were only 2 people to ever hit 1000x in Keno. Maybe 1, I can't remember for sure but I know it's under 4. I think it's so allusive that no one will hit it daily like with plinko.

Mines and Keno imo have the craziest chances for high x's because of the # of possible out comes for every pattern. And the shear number of patterns that exist to be made within the board.