wngo123

You need to take RISK

Featured Comment

On 9/3/2019 at 2:04 PM, sheenazbay said:

I disagree, I always play cautiously. I always use small bets, even though I have a large balance. and it works on big payouts. because I like to play big paayout on dice and limbo. and I can produce 0.01 - 0.02 btc per day, and for me, that's more than enough

Fro real? Wow 0.01 - 0.02 per day is a huge profit and it's already good to me. How?

In my opinion, there are many ways to get profits in gambling, not only the risk way. I prefer to get a small profit but steady with a small risk than a big profit with a big risk.

risk takers are only for rich people, most of us cant wagger to much that is why we choose to take low risk, coz we want to enjoy our money even if we know that we will lose, hard earn money cant lose so fast.

2 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

I will say you are good enough in your game plan and do it properly. But remember it won't work everyday. Maybe one bad will ruin all your hard work. But hope it won't happen with you good luck.

it certainly happened, I once got a profit of 0.042 btc. and I put 0.02 btc into vault, and after that I got a long red on the dice so that my 0.022 btc ran out. we will not always win, but at least we should be able to get a daily profit, even if a little

55 minutes ago, jualid said:

Fro real? Wow 0.01 - 0.02 per day is a huge profit and it's already good to me. How?

In my opinion, there are many ways to get profits in gambling, not only the risk way. I prefer to get a small profit but steady with a small risk than a big profit with a big risk.

There are many ways to win, but whatever the method, whatever the strategy will not work if we play for a long time. sometimes I can hit in a big multiplier with just a few rolls, and sometimes I don't hit, even though it's up to 5000 rolls over at 990x

hello friends gambling have risk game when you play its purely depends on luck means risk.not in gambling everywhere when you take risk you gain more than you expected.it's just like  calculated business with high return and high loss within a short period.

I found that whenever i play on low risk i loose alot quicker than on med or high. There is no big miltiplier to make up for a couple of bad streeks. So i rarely play low myself

I totally agree with you because in gambling that if we are not ready with the risk we will not know the results whether we can win a lot or not. I feel like trying to use low risk is the same when we are unlucky so we are still busted even though we use a low risk strategy.

On 9/2/2019 at 5:31 PM, wngo123 said:

I read that many people would like to play low risk but at the same time build up there balance. Here is the secret of gambling: you can't win if you don't take risk. Doesn't matter which settings you play, you need to always take risks in order to build your balance or to win big. There is really no way around it. When you play 'carefully' or 'low risk' the only thing that this will do to you is to extend the time you play, it will only mean that it will take you more time to bust, but you won't win much. Do you agree?

Hello wngo123,
I agree with 100% with you. If we want to win big we need to bet big. Some times we hunts too big multiplier with small bets is more hard to win I think. When we hunts big multiplier with small bet our balance was decrease alot and when we need to recover we bet huge and didn't hit some medium multiplier than we goes to bust. 

im absolutely agree with you whatever is our goal we have to take risk to achieve that rather than go only slow even if we need to waggar only still we need to take risk because low payout drain our balance slowly and at the end risk needs to get back what we lossed

1 minute ago, jenniferm said:

correct! i think the without any risk you wont make good profit, maybe all in in dice 2x and double your money

Risk doesn't mean all in one bet😂. If you play all in for a green then people will say you stupid. But there is 50% chance of win and lose in 2×. But making all in isn't good idea. Just play well by large bet in time to time. If you lose in one bet that will hurt much. So try to fight and take risk. 

19 minutes ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Risk doesn't mean all in one bet😂. If you play all in for a green then people will say you stupid. But there is 50% chance of win and lose in 2×. But making all in isn't good idea. Just play well by large bet in time to time. If you lose in one bet that will hurt much. So try to fight and take risk. 

i agree, risk means you are betting on a high multiplier but the chance of winning is real low, mean high risk of losing, but if you win youll get a good profit.

20 hours ago, rckbrrnts said:

I think taking risk is okay but in the right time not always, because it is gambling and you always take a risk even the risk is much more higher losing it all is a waste, time is in your hand in gambling taking risk in the right time is much better

This is what I need to do this, so that I can find the right time. I always can’t choose the right time to successfully risk and catch a good x.