Stake Forum
Katarina

[0.002] Let's Snack It Up!

Featured Comment

image.png

After the talk about your national cuisine and football, I decided to in a way combine the two for the next Discord challenge. What's the best companion when watching sports? 🥁 ...Beer and snacks! I'd love to learn about your favorite beer type(s) and snacks that you think the best go with it. 🥨

See you on Discord! 👋 

Discord has voice and many language channels, giveaways, gifs, music, anything you could wish for at this point. Of course, if you have ideas for improvement there, please, do not hesitate to suggest here and we will reconsider adding them since we have an open ear for all the players and their suggestions :) This thread will use for any questions and doubts that you might have as well!

***How will this promotion work?***

All entries will be reviewed by the team, and the users that we feel presented his/her local cuisine the best and gave their best efforts, will get prizes.

We will review the activity log of the chatters in the following 48 hours and the prize pool of 0.002 BTC will be shared among the best batch there - constructive chatters, not spammers, not trouble-makers, and we will try to be as objective as possible :)

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

Prize Pool

• 1st prize: 0.0005 BTC
  • 2nd best: 0.0003 BTC
  • 3rd best: 0.0002 BTC
  • 4th-13th place: 0.0001 BTC

• Best of luck, Discordian Stakers! 🍀

in my country Indonesia,  snacks that are suitable for accompanying while watching are fried cassava and hot black coffee,
easy way of making and very good taste and the scent of coffee that arouses appetite
so it is very suitable if there is cassava and coffee to accompany watching TV or playing stake

Screenshot_31.jpg

I like to watch football, drink good beer, in Estonia we also like a lot of quality beer and a delicious snack, everyone drinks beer, both rich and poor

eda-napitki-pivo-35551.jpg

eda-napitki-pivo-24230.jpg

eda-pivo-risunki-31211.jpg

The best Food and Beer Combo in the philippines is this cuisine. Sizzling Pork Sisig (pork  skin meat. Deep fried) and served to a sizzling plate. Tokwat baboy. (Tofu and pork meat combo deep fried) and the cold beer. 

The Sizzling Pork Sisig Tokwat Baboy and Beer Combo here in the Philippines. 

20190904_082325-1.jpg

20190904_082325-1.jpg

This one is best for me while watching my favorite team in certain sports. Its like celebrating for the team either it wins or loses. The best part is, Im going home drunk.

Local Lambanog (Coconut Wine) + Chicharon (Fried Pig Skin) = Epic

images (39).jpeg

images (40).jpeg