wngo123

Your most played games in August?

Featured Comment

From time to time I like to change the games I play more often. At the beginning I played Dice a lot, then I moved to Hilo + plinko. In August I continue to play HiLo which is my main game, I played much less plinko and tried out Keno. Keno was never my favourite game but in August I rediscovered it and now I play it everyday. I had some nice wins however still no multipliers larger than 100x. (today I did hit 350x two times for the first time but that was during telegram challenge with zero bet :( ) I also played a lot of Mines as well. So for me my most played games   in August were : 1) HiLo 2) Keno 3) Mines. Exactly in this order ;) 

What about you? :)

4 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

From time to time I like to change the games I play more often. At the beginning I played Dice a lot, then I moved to Hilo + plinko. In August I continue to play HiLo which is my main game, I played much less plinko and tried out Keno. Keno was never my favourite game but in August I rediscovered it and now I play it everyday. I had some nice wins however still no multipliers larger than 100x. (today I did hit 350x two times for the first time but that was during telegram challenge with zero bet :( ) I also played a lot of Mines as well. So for me my most played games   in August were : 1) HiLo 2) Keno 3) Mines. Exactly in this order ;) 

What about you? :)

Roullette month for me,sometimes i feel this game kidding on me. Sometimes until 200 roll or more hunting 1 number, but rarely hit two green in a row at same number. Roullette always make me curious to win, but always busted in the end. Lol

I played way more Dice and Video Poker than anything else.  I would say Keno was 3rd, and I never play HiLo... it is probably my least favorite game.  I played quite a bit of Plinko too so I would say it was a distant 4th.

In August I played dice much. On other month and during all time I played dice much then other coins. I play other games very less. I have played mines after dice. I found it comfortable to play and win in  mines game. Then I played crash game. Haven't played any card games. Played keno only twice maybe. Dice is the game what I like to play always. Love that game though I'm not good in it. 

I only played mines and keno these days, also these games were profitable for me a bit, made a withdrawal out of keno recently. Many people are winning in keno a lot nowadays, seems its worth playing!

not much has changed, I just like playing dice and limbo. but this month I started to like hilo and video poker, but that doesn't mean I don't play dice and limbo, because my favorite games are dice and limbo

My most played games in august are baccarat and dice, because i focused on wager and race in this month. That's why i earn my first vip rank also in this month and planning to the next rank.

Edited by jualid

for August I only played limbo and dice 2 games that I often do, but when there was a plinko challenge I turned to plinko to follow the weekly challenges, after successfully I returned to play limbo and dice until now only 2 games that I often play when not following the forum challenge.

dice is the most playing game in my entire life and not only in oguest 😄, i have always enjoyed playing dice to be honest, its better than any other game, online and real dice. i spend a lot of time playing it enjoying calculating the odds, in the other side i hate playing plinko and roulette. and besides dice i love poker. so yeah answering to your question, dice is the game i played the most in augues, and it will be the game i play the most in the next couple months :) 

in August I only focused on playing in keno and plinko and pretty well I got the least profit in August yesterday I got a profit of around $ 75 and it was not worth my capital for a month.

if I count in a month I have used up $ 125 and my money back is only $ 75 but it's okay what's important is half of my capital is returned rather than not returning at all.

just playing Dice everyday.. I try another game but still dont get the idea behind those. or what strategy should I use on them.. sometimes I also playing plinko to hunt payout 500x ++ just for fun with no bet..

in August I only focused on limbo games to look for big payouts and I was looking for payouts 1 million times in limbo but unfortunately I have not managed to get it but that's okay next time I will hit payout 1 million times in limbo.

now in september I'm focused on mines to look for big payouts also on mines hopefully I can hit this time on mines.

In August I started playing Keno and Plinko more. Keno was a favourite of mine when I first joined the site, then I stopped playing it for several months but now rediscovered it. I tried betting only a few numbers between 3 and 5 and I must admit the results were quite good. I hit several times multipliers of 50x or 100x so I think I will continue playing this way. Plinko was never a favourite of mine but I tried playing 8 pins with high risk, looking for the 29x and I must admit it is fun as you can hit 29x quite easily and sometimes make a profit, so I expect to be playing this game more, only on 8-10 pins though.

I think throughout August my most played game was Hilo. Played quite a lot of that due to getting super into it after hitting a double A followed by a double K in the same roll.

My most recent game mode was dice and I was using it to wager for a stake race. 

My goal was to get 3rd place from the race, but I ended up busting $300 for it.

At least now, I am going to get a nice mega bonus at the end of the week, and I am now only 1 BTC away from silver VIP ! :D