Stake Forum
wngo123

Your most played games in August?

Featured Comment

It is so difficult to me to change the games I like to play the most.  Like I will never play another thing than Video POker and Keno.  Maybe a little Crash when those multipliers are getting very low, then I show up but always with a small balance in order to get a big multiplier.  Challenges takes me to other games, but in a daily basis I go to Video Poker and Keno, in all the different combinations.  I like Keno due the many ways to gamble it.  Very funny.  September will no be different for me.  Maybe I will change my gambling limits, but nothing more.  Good luck. 

Most of the time i played dice... but when i feel bored i play blackjack, that is the only 2 ive been playing here... except when theres forum challenges or tg challenges

I just started playing stake from August 11 on the advice of a friend and I play mostly dyce and limbo. He played a little more in plinko and roulette. I played other games only for the sake of challenge. In dyce and limbo, I played on small Xs with a 2x increase when losing and in principle for me it turned out to be a good strategy and I have been lucky so far. But the profit thus rises rather slowly, and recently a friend advised me to play plinko and keno but without promotion and with large X. A strategy is certainly more risky than with small Xs, but profit can come without a break. A friend makes good money this way and now I think that I will also try in the near future when I get money from the challenge, but now I have 0 on my balance because I strongly believed in my strategy and decided to make bigger bets. In the end, I wish good luck to all the stakers!

My most played games definitely is mines xD Because I tried to hunt 4.4millionx and i did around 50k bets before i stopped trying, and realized that it will be almost impossible for me to do it 

On 9/3/2019 at 4:37 AM, wngo123 said:

From time to time I like to change the games I play more often. At the beginning I played Dice a lot, then I moved to Hilo + plinko. In August I continue to play HiLo which is my main game, I played much less plinko and tried out Keno. Keno was never my favourite game but in August I rediscovered it and now I play it everyday. I had some nice wins however still no multipliers larger than 100x. (today I did hit 350x two times for the first time but that was during telegram challenge with zero bet :( ) I also played a lot of Mines as well. So for me my most played games   in August were : 1) HiLo 2) Keno 3) Mines. Exactly in this order ;) 

What about you? :)

hi lo and i bust more on this game, i also play roullete but not so much, coz the profit is too slow, but still winning on roulette, just want fast bust that is why im playing hi lo.

i have actually change the games the i played,, it would be usually roulette but keno has been the game i since changed.. keno has the right multiplier and with the right bet i can build up my bank roll more quickly then roulette.. but its good to change games once in awhile.. keno has been my go to game.. for that month.. and i reach the amount i need to reach.. i go back to roulette where i can bet more then i usually do.. that can help out in races etc. 

hey there wngo mate! 

In august... Well, in any month if you want to say. It would definitely be mines. 3 bombs on mines. you can't beat it! Quite literally... xD joking! but, for real, I only really ever play mines, i do try my hardest to switch from time to time but i neeed to work on that. But yeah it would definitely be mines. I play that all the time. :D

I'm more likely to play plinko and hilo games ... and since August yesterday until now I still play in both games ..
however, I can still win big bets in both of those games ... like the plinko game ... but at the moment I still fail to reach 1000x ... for 130x maybe often ... but it can't recover my losses for several this week..
so is the case with the game hilo ... I still failed to win in the game ... I can only hope to recover my defeat, and it seems impossible to happen to me .. because until this moment, losing streaks still accompany me. no stopping... :(

I use stake maybe last 7 months and I always play mines game because this is my fovt game I win or lose I like to play mines but after some time I change my mines strategy when I see this strategy not give me good results then I change but play always mines because in my opinion mines is the game in stake give you chance you win big with small time I do very well with this game but some time this game give very very bad results.

And in August mostly I play mines yes some time a few bits I play others games like kino Hilo wheel dice

Tbh, the whole of August I've been busting my funds in the game of dice all along with high risk lmao. Not ever I played another games other than dice which is my most favorite yet I hate the most lel. From race wagering to just general gambling, dice is my game. Can say same thing for her month of September so far lel.