My 24,000$ trading journey!!!!!!!

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

I have been trading crypto fulltime since a couple years. Today I have started to use and try out a new platform to manage my binance accounts. It is always handy to manage all accounts from 1 single dashboard. To keep it a little exciting I decided to keep a trading diary here and update my progress I make.

A little more about my trading style. 

- I mainly am a day and swing trader. 

• I use a part of my balance to do multiple daily trades to make multiple small profits on a daily basis. For this strategie I mostly use charts on a max of 5 minute time frame candles. With this trades I try to make profits up to 1.5% per trade and exit the trade at least within the same day.
  • Second part I use to put in some limit orders add several different support levels to get good entries on longer time frames like 4 hour, daily and weekly candles. This trades can take some days or longer than a week. this trades will be used to grab larger percentages in 10-20% swings.

- I practically only trade against USDT. Even though I am a great crypto believer, my first goal in my trading is to make as much $ € as possible. I always put some of my profits in alts for future profits but I always want to secure my profits. It would be a shame to make a couple thousand $ profits and loose it all because BTC dropped 10-20%.

For this journey I secured a 24,000USDT balance 

90623933_Screenshot2019-09-04at09_44_08.thumb.png.d6069f05ca3e556a57099d5c1ca14222.png360183165_Screenshot2019-09-04at09_46_07.thumb.png.749bdc627393ae6e288baeba6c03e975.png

As you can see I have a total capital of 24,051$$ in my account.

6.1% is BNB. This coins will be used to cover my trading fees. So a balance of around 22,500$ is left to do the trading.

So lets start this journey and we will see where we end. 

If someone has question regarding to trading I am always willing to give some advice. And there will be an opportunity in the future that people can get instant notifications when I enter and exit a trade straight in their telegram account.

How am I going to run this post?

I am going to try to post updates on a daily basis, depending on the time I have to do updates. But as I said depending on the time that I have it could be possible that I only post updates once or twice a week 

Updates will contain:

• screenshots of executed trades
  • screenshots of total balance
  • and made profits calculation

EDIT: 

There is a small change of plans. Needed some money on another account. So this thread is officially starting with an amount approximately around 24,000$

Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 19.59.48.png

Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 20.02.03.png

Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 09.44.08.png

Edited by nattekut
7 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

Best of luck man, looking forward to see how well it goes for you.  I assume you're using your WSOP winnings to fund this?

nei. just took some of my business profits to set up this account. I have around 7 other accounts running with amounts even higher than this one. But the 30k gives me enough breathing space to apply my mix of short and mid term trades. 

but this strategy can even be executed with smaller accounts like for example 100-250-500$. Its just a matter of sticking to the plan.

BTW: I already spend my WSOP profits. Used 50% to buy bags of Altcoins, 25% I used to buy some more BTC and rest I spend on a new car and some other stuff.

1 minute ago, nattekut said:

nei. just took some of my business profits to set up this account. I have around 7 other accounts running with amounts even higher than this one. But the 30k gives me enough breathing space to apply my mix of short and mid term trades. 

but this strategy can even be executed with smaller accounts like for example 100-250-500$. Its just a matter of sticking to the plan.

BTW: I already spend my WSOP profits. Used 50% to buy bags of Altcoins, 25% I used to buy some more BTC and rest I spend on a new car and some other stuff.

Good to hear that you seem to have invested your winnings wisely.  Best of luck with your trading journey!

4 minutes ago, MrJoker777 said:

Well done, good result. I have been thinking about trading for a long time!

lol I havent done anything yet. I just set up this trading account today and made a 30k deposit to it to start trading. 

Dont think, start. there are so much profits to make in trading. For me its my fulltime job but I can say it is as addictive as gambling, certainly when you are consistently getting profitable trades 

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Goodluck man! you couldve made some profit already in the recent btc drop and rise right now xD Hope you win some big profit

already took some nice profits on the latest drop. made about 0.5BTC on Bitmex and around 0.1BTC on my other trading accounts. 

But thx for the support. im pretty confident this one will become a blast as well.

6 minutes ago, Snike said:

0.5 jesus xD If I ever trade my entire margin amount wouldnt be much higher than 100$ so thats a shit ton of money in my eyes :P

everything is relative. it all depends on your available funds. One of my clients is auto copying my trades through api. he had a 0.1BTC starting balance. In less than 2 weeks his account already is on .15 and he is super excited. 

So the .5 I made is just a relative number. I almost have 15BTC available in that account. So it is normal that the profits are higher in that account.

This are for example results in an account with .10 starting balance and results after 1 month of trading. Almost doubled with small trades 

842568621_Screenshot2019-09-03at21_34_23.thumb.png.2a2e1fe756f4611f69f9ca121baa180b.png

Edited by nattekut

well, that's incredible. lol. i'm recently onto trading, although I have no idea how to start. I attempted a bit of arbitrage the other day but somehow bought 15k TRX at market price, and fucked my whole game up. lol. ah. living life on the tilt. perhaps, if i may, i will ask for your advice on certain matters before i entrain to trade again. :)

congrats :)

Small change of plans. Needed some USDT for other businesses. So I decreased my starting amount to 24,000$. But well that still is enough to make some good profits. ;D

6 hours ago, Crypto Exchange said:

I just read your thread here. And I am much excited to make some profit you are doing everyday. Can you share a little bit strategy with us? I have been searching for a legitimate methods. I already invested in a few crypto projects. Here they are: Bitcoin, Altcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. My total investment was 20k+. I follow the exchange rate from https://all-stocks.net/total-crypto-market-capitalization-index/ when I need to covert some of my crypto coins. But my question is how can I make profit everyday as you shared?

Can you please shed some light on it? I will wait. Thanks!

You can easily make some daily profits by trading crypto. You definitely do not need a lot of technical analysis. There are a few very easy to learn indicators that can make you some profits in trading. 

But there are several solutions if you do not feel comfortable trading yourself.

11 hours ago, Crypto Exchange said:

That's nice pick up. How to learn more about trading? Is there any eBooks or trading course available for free?

you can find a lot of information on the internet and in books. myself I took a 1on1 trading course for 6 months 6-7 years ago and after that learned the rest just by trying 

Couple profitable trades

840694417_Screenshot2019-09-05at14_58_32.thumb.png.95805e8d3a7fbd9f028f4ad7f3be61e9.png417229738_Screenshot2019-09-05at14_58_39.thumb.png.a0d5eb62d8ec0fbb3274b962d9ce0583.png305057973_Screenshot2019-09-05at14_58_47.thumb.png.0162b4007f26e09625ddb4bedb265d4d.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 11:39 PM, nattekut said:

Hey guys,

I have been trading crypto fulltime since a couple years. Today I have started to use and try out a new platform to manage my binance accounts. It is always handy to manage all accounts from 1 single dashboard. To keep it a little exciting I decided to keep a trading diary here and update my progress I make.

A little more about my trading style. 

- I mainly am a day and swing trader. 

• I use a part of my balance to do multiple daily trades to make multiple small profits on a daily basis. For this strategie I mostly use charts on a max of 5 minute time frame candles. With this trades I try to make profits up to 1.5% per trade and exit the trade at least within the same day.
  • Second part I use to put in some limit orders add several different support levels to get good entries on longer time frames like 4 hour, daily and weekly candles. This trades can take some days or longer than a week. this trades will be used to grab larger percentages in 10-20% swings.

- I practically only trade against USDT. Even though I am a great crypto believer, my first goal in my trading is to make as much $ € as possible. I always put some of my profits in alts for future profits but I always want to secure my profits. It would be a shame to make a couple thousand $ profits and loose it all because BTC dropped 10-20%.

For this journey I secured a 24,000USDT balance 

90623933_Screenshot2019-09-04at09_44_08.thumb.png.d6069f05ca3e556a57099d5c1ca14222.png360183165_Screenshot2019-09-04at09_46_07.thumb.png.749bdc627393ae6e288baeba6c03e975.png

As you can see I have a total capital of 24,051$$ in my account.

6.1% is BNB. This coins will be used to cover my trading fees. So a balance of around 22,500$ is left to do the trading.

So lets start this journey and we will see where we end. 

If someone has question regarding to trading I am always willing to give some advice. And there will be an opportunity in the future that people can get instant notifications when I enter and exit a trade straight in their telegram account.

How am I going to run this post?

I am going to try to post updates on a daily basis, depending on the time I have to do updates. But as I said depending on the time that I have it could be possible that I only post updates once or twice a week 

Updates will contain:

• screenshots of executed trades
  • screenshots of total balance
  • and made profits calculation

EDIT: 

There is a small change of plans. Needed some money on another account. So this thread is officially starting with an amount approximately around 24,000$

Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 19.59.48.png

Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 20.02.03.png

Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 09.44.08.png

Those are some nice portfolios and nice trading strategies.

I hope I can hold and trade like you in future, saving up funds for it :P hopefully I'll be able to trade like a pro like you :)

good luck on future trades!

On 9/4/2019 at 1:36 AM, nattekut said:

Thx, first goal 20-30% Dollar profits in first 30 days.

20-30% profit with 24k is decent money. It's very realistic to make it in 30 days tough. Best of luck to make it happen. It's safer than gambling I guess and I will do that one day if I have decent money for trading 😅

On 9/4/2019 at 1:31 AM, nattekut said:

Sorry, not update about your result on WSOP mate. Latest i know you was big 100 or big 80. Just curious how your final results on WSOP mate?