The upcoming VIP page

Featured Comment

So a few people are aware of a comment Eddie made about 2 weeks back now on a live stream, he basically said that theres a page in development for VIP stats as far as your next tier how far away you are, and other essential stats.

I think it's a brilliant idea and I can't wait to see it become a thing. Maybe they'll finally make the improvement everyone's been waiting for and make you able to claim rakeback from that page.

Would lower the # of tickets that support gets on a daily basis!

What do you guys think about this upcoming page addition to stake?

This is a nice move, I am waiting for it too, needs to know how far I am from getting VIP since I dont know how much more I needs to wager.  Total wager is more than needed for VIP, but they now count stats from April 2019 for VIP and there is no different stats after April, so this is a much needed update.

I haven't heard of it, but for me, it would be personally not a good idea. A page dedicated to all VIPs individually according to ranks and stuffs? It will make the site laggy a bit, if not, complicated for sure. I love asking for rakebacks from support which is 24/7 available anyway. But let's see what's in the cup for us in the future :P

This was suggested by @hanvee from a long time ago. I love seeing that it's going to be implemented! 

That's why keep on giving your ideas guys! This forum is a great way to share your ideas for the betterment of stake :D 

43 minutes ago, jualid said:

What kind of informations that we can see on vip page? It would be cool if there is a stats that showing us how much more wagered to upgrade your vip rank into the next stars.

That's what he said in his post. it will show.

1 hour ago, ceastem said:

This was suggested by @hanvee from a long time ago. I love seeing that it's going to be implemented! 

That's why keep on giving your ideas guys! This forum is a great way to share your ideas for the betterment of stake :D 

That's what he said in his post. it will show.

im sure it was suggested by more than one person via the stake support chat. However, imo it doesnt relaly matter who suggested it, the important thing is that it is finally going to happen. 

The information is there already, just need a page to access it. It really baffled me when i found out support had no access to this info when asked :o this will solve many support msgs i think xD 

Two weeks ago? Was that during stake birthday? I think I watched that stream carefully and didn't hear about that information. I had to miss it. I think it's great idea and I'm looking forward to such page. Right now I'm bronze but have no idea how far I am from next level and would like not only claim rakeback on the page automatically by clicking the button, but I would want to see how much rakeback I have before claiming it. As I know stake and how things progress here, it will take a lot of time to develop.

Edited by wngo123

I think that would be a brilliant idea. Whenever I wonder how far away I am from the next VIP status, it is always confusing to try and convert all of the currencies into USD. I would prefer it if they implemented this with a % bar, as it would make wagering easier and I wouldn't have to do these conversions. :D

I am definitely looking forward to this addition.  Hopefully it will include our progress toward the next VIP level, along with allowing us to claim rake back.  I would imagine that support spends 90% of their time dealing with rake back requests.  I wonder if we are able to claim it on site ourselves if that would make the support staff bored all the time though? 😅

Maybe stake wants to make it easier for VIP players to claim rakeback and other benefits by adding new features on the stake.com website and not doing it manually again like rakeback we should contact support to request our rakeback claim so when stake will add new features in web stake menu then that is very encouraging information for the VIP and will make it easier to claim the benefits of VIP users in my opinion.

13 hours ago, Enzo said:

So a few people are aware of a comment Eddie made about 2 weeks back now on a live stream, he basically said that theres a page in development for VIP stats as far as your next tier how far away you are, and other essential stats.

I think it's a brilliant idea and I can't wait to see it become a thing. Maybe they'll finally make the improvement everyone's been waiting for and make you able to claim rakeback from that page.

yeah this is great, this is a giveback to loyal customers like us. hope they make stake more better im staying here forever

15 hours ago, Enzo said:

It's just to make it easier for the player to figure out how the vip system works and to bait them into going for the next stage. I like it though, its good to know how much I gotta wager and to keep track of it! Excited to see how itll come out!

15 hours ago, Enzo said:

Definitely a great idea if this comes to fruition. So personally have been asking for something like this but even more so a function for our rakeback as well. It would be great to be able to see our available rakeback without having to go through support.  It's always great to see Eddie and Stake continually try to improve the website and make a better user experience overall.