Stake Forum
wngo123

My first serious race

Featured Comment

So just finished my first serious race ahead of time! Because I busted lol

220k balance and now I have zero. The prize 5000. :) 60th place

I don't think this should work this way lmao. Everything was ok then I began to chase loses and busted on hiLo lol

Didn't expect this to end up this way. 

Edited by wngo123

Yes, my friend, this happened all the time, but today I took 33rd place and slightly increased my balance. Frankly, it was very nervous and stressful, but I was satisfied.

I was extremely unfortunate with my bets recently and I lost around $300.

From today, my goal is to reach $500 from crypto. I will no longer play in the normal stake races and I will just grind me way through to make it from nothing. I do know that it is going to take a long time, but I am more focused this time and have an actual goal! :D

Well, I have played it seriously only 2 times, first time I got 58th if I'm not lying, and then the 2nd time I got to 8th somehow, busted though, not sad, was a big achievement for myself and im proud of myself.

Chasing losses is never a good idea, especially during a race.  When racing it is best to play "safe" strats on games that allow you to wager a lot but not lose a ton.  Starting with a smaller balance, this is essential if you want to have any chance at all.

I have just joined the race and chased rank in the race because it is always busted and it is very annoying.

my balance lost 125k satosi just for the wager in the race but all of that was only temporary I could be in the top 100 rank position in the race. I was busted first in the race before the race ended.

today I took 33rd place and slightly increased my balance. Frankly, it was very nervous and stressful, but I was satisfied

we were probably close together then I gave up and dropped from 31st to 60th place

Why did you play HiLo on race.  should not yiu be playing limbo or dice for wager bro?

no, I wasn't playing hilo to wage, that was at the end when I gave up the race and moved to hilo to "recover" funny I still had 160k so there was nothing to recover from actually but i wanted to be back to 220k and began to do 4k sats bets , ended up busted :( 

I got 4th or 5th 2 weekends ago on Sunday. I also only had a 200k satoshi balance

The game I play during races is plinko LOW11. Why I play this?

I used this game every race I joined and every time I managed to keep my balance pretty stable. 

2 weeks ago I wagered almost 1.7BTC with only a 220k starting balance 

4 hours ago, wngo123 said:

So just finished my first serious race ahead of time! Because I busted lol

220k balance and now I have zero. The prize 5000. :) 60th place

I don't think this should work this way lmao. Everything was ok then I began to chase loses and busted on hiLo lol

Didn't expect this to end up this way. 

Gather your courage and do not despair. Just beating. Not only you alone. It happened to me too. At the beginning goes, and then a complete drain.

It happened to me too, my best position was 49th place in some race long time ago, so I understood that, by being part of the daily Race is mostly (to me) to be part of the community activity which is very important.  Being part of race and be there and wager as much as my balance limits afford to do it is just to have a nice time while betting and chatting.  These community activities serve to tie ties and get closer and get to know us more.  Community for Stake is important, and to me is a good reason to be present, no matter if I got busted most of my gambling sessions.  Good luck and keep racing! 

33 minutes ago, cryptofly said:

It happened to me too, my best position was 49th place in some race long time ago, so I understood that, by being part of the daily Race is mostly (to me) to be part of the community activity which is very important.  Being part of race and be there and wager as much as my balance limits afford to do it is just to have a nice time while betting and chatting.  These community activities serve to tie ties and get closer and get to know us more.  Community for Stake is important, and to me is a good reason to be present, no matter if I got busted most of my gambling sessions.  Good luck and keep racing! 

Of course I agree with you that participation in races and forums brings people together in a single society that is engaged in a common cause. Unfortunately, I did not have such a good position. I’m generally afraid to play daily races. It doesn’t work out very well for me.

This happend to me once I tried to race with 770k i got the 36th place and i ended up with 650k after race i mad it back to bace balance but it could been worse i think the profit comes from 1st to 7th place in dayly races other then that its not worthit if u dont have a good amount to race with and u are not vip to get rakeback after race.

Luck in race is important.thinking is more important

I tried seriously 3 times racing ajd got places 14,18,20th

First time start race with 150000 satoshis played dice  finally i went to 230000 balance and got 14 th place

Second time was plinko auto high 16pins with instant bet to run faster woth starting balance 300000 and finally went on 285000 and raced 18th

Third time was better with 800000 satoshis playing diamond poker auto instant. With bet 4000 sats.placed 20th and finally balance 1100000

After that i played Hi-Lo and as always i lost all with my stupid bets

So race for me is great just if have balance about 50000-100000  or more satoshis but  not less

well best place i got it 12th at a normall 1000 dollar race, needed to wager over half a btc to just eventually not even end in the top 10.

lost that day also like 200euro sooo i was really kinda sad, but hey 60th place in the mega rice with 220k balance isnt to bad

you will be surprised sometimes when you find out the people in top 10 sometimes only started out with 200k or 300k balance. So during the races i feel really anything can happen... rememeber a lot of wager does mean the person won or lost... .keep that in mind, wager is  just wager.. and can sometimes wager 1btc wih 100k done many times before i rememebr on other sites

The point of race is to wager as much as you can. It's a big mistake to play hilo for the race imo and also you chase loses. My advice is it's better to play other games like dice, limbo or baccarat to wager.

When you participate in the race, do not think that the cashprize that you are going to play for fun plays small and increases as the race progresses to keep a steady balance or gain a profit. I managed to run a race until the end I finished 35th

For reasons like this I don't participate in racing, it's only worth it if we are in the top 30, below that only brings us losses. I prefer to focus on strategies other than wasting time trying to get bet and risking losing. Hope you get lucky next time.

I don't try to place in race. Always I make depo and try to recover my previous loses then went for little profit. I play at pd much. And race runs for 24 hours there. And I don't focus on wager to place in race. But up and down game helps me to make much wager. Firstly I went up from my depo then I get little greedy to make more profit. But sadly I drop down from there. Then I try to gain it back. And I play carefully to come back. This up and down gives a lot of wager. 

I have experienced the same thing when spending a balance of 350k satosi at that time, as I remember, I only got 1xrp prize from the results of the race while the lost balance reached 350k satosi btc was really a high price when it was excited to xrp lol, after that day I rarely joined the race

Same here mate lol, never expect get into the race with small bankroll. I think race with high pressure to wagered isn't good for me, actually with small bb is too hard gain big wagered.

Edited by wiro212sableng

anything can happen. especially if only chasing wager by playing at low payouts, it is very risky to lose. I didn't focus on chasing wager and participating in the race. I just focus on playing and looking for profit