SLFJ

Keno - multiplier chasing?

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

Have you ever chased a certain multiplier and haven't gotten out of keno before you hit it and that way you got profit or lost a lot? Keno can be very balance eating at times.

I have once did this with 259x, didn't break to profit, but atleast I almost broke evens, don't think it's a good idea to do this kind of thing on keno.

Let me know,

slfj.

I remember last time i play keno with 25 doge basebet, my 4 favorite number I play high risk I got 259x 5 times always less than 10 rolls and got profit 30k doge with starting balance 4k doge and that time i got addicting to keno :D

I can definitely say that chasing 259x is worth it, I got it twice last week and withdrew around 200bucks. I got it within 100 rolls both times, such too weird while keno was my worst game.

I've gotten 259x twice on keno with a basic bet of 100 satoshi and 1000 satoshi it didn't take me long to get a 259x multiplier in keno and it might be a good day I played in keno but for now it's hard to get 259x in keno it takes a lot of roll and at most near only hit 3x tiles only rarely get 4x tiles in keno.

for now I don't play keno because there is no longer a strategy to play keno.

I have a bad habit of chasing certain multipliers in most games.  I am a bit stubborn, so if I am hunting for 259x then I will play until I hit it or bust usually.

I have found out that if you bet low and on high risk with 10 tiles I can make profit 

but if maybe works only for me , and I bet like really small comparing to my balance like about balance / 400 or more

but you have to hit at least x63 to get some profit 

good luck to win some bro ;)