wngo123

How many Royal Flushes in August?

Featured Comment

Still after months of playing royal flush I didn't hit it :) I wonder how many times Royal Flush was hit in the past month - August? Do you have any success stories regarding that? Did you hit it in August? I ask only about August! If you didn't but you heard someone did or you have link to that bet please share. Let's see how many people can hit Royal Flush in one month. 

it's hard to get a royal flush, I only hit royal flush twice when I joined stake. unfortunately I play doge with a small bet. and in this August I have never hit a royal flush again next time I have to try again.

I once got it 1 time when I was following the telegram challenge and that too without basebet, I managed to get it with 2.5k rolls but until now I still can't get it anymore. maybe it was another good day for me

Hey bro again :D

yeah royal flush feels like impossible for all of us :D 

but we can make it in some time 

accoding to some website , odds of royal flush are 649740 to 1 so you need to play 650k bets to hit it once :D 

soo yeah it is pretty meag impossible :D 

anyways good luck to everybody who hunt it :D 

and play responsible friends ;) 

God damn it, what do you mean by ‘how many Royal Flushes’ when I haven’t even hit my 1st one. 

The definition of Luck is certainly different for the players that seem to get it every other day. 

I’m feeling real salty + sour. 🤮

That's what I thought :) It was provocative question to show that hitting Royal Flush is almost impossible. If we play VP a lot then we should hit RF at least once a month, don't you think so? ;) For sure it's easier to hit 620x, 420x or 1000x on plinko than 800x on video poker. 

Same here I spend almost 10000 rolls a day on video poker but I really didn't hit it 
I think there's a lot of people who hit royal flush on past month because of telegram challenge