Stake Forum
wngo123

Keno vs Mines

Featured Comment

I like to compare games and I think it is easier to win on keno in long run than on mines. Mines will get you some profit and then you get bombs , could be a lot if you are not lucky. Keno is good for long play, more you pay, more fantastic hits you can expect and if it doesnt work you can always change the pattern. If you are lucky on mines you can get big multipliers, it is harder for keno to get big multipliers but it can give you a lot of small and medium ones. Do you agree? Would you put Keno higher than Mines?

I still can not compare the two games because for me keno is still too difficult, but for mines I will only pursue a small payout and it's quite easy to get. in contrast to keno who are looking for a low payout will also be very difficult if you rarely change patterns.

On 9/6/2019 at 1:58 AM, wngo123 said:

I like to compare games and I think it is easier to win on keno in long run than on mines. Mines will get you some profit and then you get bombs , could be a lot if you are not lucky. Keno is good for long play, more you pay, more fantastic hits you can expect and if it doesnt work you can always change the pattern. If you are lucky on mines you can get big multipliers, it is harder for keno to get big multipliers but it can give you a lot of small and medium ones. Do you agree? Would you put Keno higher than Mines?

i think keno is safer, but they both kill my balance, nothing is safe on stake, any game can bust you , the longer you stay the higher the chance of losing.