Stake Forum
wngo123

One of the best game?

Featured Comment

Do you consider Keno as one of the best game on stake? I need to admit that in the past I didn't play Keno a lot, but right now I do and the game is amazing. I did win maybe not a lot but it really helped me to build up my balance and when I was in trouble Keno helped me recover many times. I still didn't hit big multipliers other than 100x (only one time) and two times 350x (but with zero bet) but I hope one day to hit big on Keno :) What is your opinion on Keno comparing to other games?

9 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

Do you consider Keno as one of the best game on stake? I need to admit that in the past I didn't play Keno a lot, but right now I do and the game is amazing. I did win maybe not a lot but it really helped me to build up my balance and when I was in trouble Keno helped me recover many times. I still didn't hit big multipliers other than 100x (only one time) and two times 350x (but with zero bet) but I hope one day to hit big on Keno :) What is your opinion on Keno comparing to other games?

dont like keno, i dont have good strategy for it, i only know how to martingale, at the moment, i love roulette and hilo, i feel more likely to win with those two.

maybe I have to play keno often and ask a lot of strategies on keno because I see many people who benefit from playing keno, but for now I am still not interested in playing in keno because I'm still focused on playing limbo

19 hours ago, wngo123 said:

maybe, sometimes, depend on the strategy, i saw some people getting high multiplier like they choose only 4 numbers on keno and actually hit all fro that gives them 240x i think. its a good game too. but can give you more reds if you dont bet wisely.

havent tried it yet, can you give me a good strategy with it, is martingale working on keno? if yes can you tell me waht currncy i might use? and how much BB?

I prefer plinko as best game, just good control of  the number of bets and change of rows, whatever your risk setup if you needed to stop the game just stop. Theres no stop on loss and stop on profit on plinko but I can stop the autobet if I notice that a high amount of my bank roll is less and procceed to the next row, if I dont stop the game will consume my bank roll. Wage is important and plinko have this  feature, and if lucky enough I may have a profit.

Keno is a good game, and maybe my luck for that is not this time, maybe in the future i will try to hunt the high multiplier. Hard to wage on keno cause no return of bb after the loss of roll. And 30 tiles is your enemy every 10 tile roll, which is even difficult to hit the 2 tile for low risk. I believe theres a time for every player to hit a high multiplier.

thanks/

Nope for me but i agree keno is one of the good game on stake. Variety payout and numbers to play, not just a basic 2x like diamond poker. Hilo is the best game on stake for me but also the game that i hate the most lol.

My fav game was hilo but now its between plinko and keno. Sometimes limbo but not very often. Keno has given me alot payout in the past aswell as lately. But it has gone down a bit

Yes, I think that keno at the moment is the best game anyone could imagine in 2017 that keno will be so popular in 2019 ... it is unfortunate that the developers killed hilo and roulette, and after all they were my favorite games, but everything is possible will be different, but time will tell.

I never won with keno ... until I thought maybe my luck wasn't in keno ... until I stopped playing this game ...

however, if I see some friends posting their bet id in the chat room, I feel jealous of their success betting on keno games ... I thought "why can they win so many when betting on keno games"?
indeed when it appeared the intention to play was hit, because of seeing the big win that was received by some friends .. but went astray after I changed the direction of my game on keno, and filled in the number of bets and chose the column to be bet, .. my doubts appeared again and it made me undo my intention to hunt for victory in keno game ..
I hope someday I can win in keno game .. I really hope that happens ... :(

Cannot tell if it is the best but I like it the most and play the most I like that kind of game a lot of possible outcomes, a lot of ways to play it, you can play for wager, you can play for big multipliers and you just pray to win, dont have to decide like on blackjack or hilo , its harder :D 

On 9/7/2019 at 5:08 AM, wngo123 said:

I have won the most on the keno game and it’s the only reason my stats for bitcoin are in the green.  

I would say even though I’ve lost a lot on it. The streak you experience when Keno is on a good run is amazing... even with higher bets. 

Win potential is not as insane as Plinko on a good run for me but is definitely more “stable” if I can even describe it as such haha.