Sign in to follow this  
wngo123

How much you won/lost in August?

Featured Comment

Share your profits with us ;) Tell us how much you won or lost in August. You don't need to give specific numbers if you don't want to just tell us if you close August on plus or minus ;) when it comes to your balance. Let's see how lucky you were. I'm on minus ;(

i lost non, haha, this is my first time here on stake, i know forum first before the actual game was introduce to me by my friend who happen to be an addict to gambling, but im not planning to be like here, i have better plan of my life, not planning to ruin it with gambling, i know how much i can lose per week, or per forthnight

I made like more than 300$ in last month.
Last month is really nice for me, i also made some mistake and loose around 100$.
but at end of month final result is 300$ profit...

Hello,

I think I won like 100€, but I should have won more, but I didn't cashout... At the end, I'm full profit from Stake and other website. Anyway, I am playing for fun, and I try to not deposit the rest of my bankroll...

With regards, Kinou.

This August I was only able to withdraw a small amount of balance, because I was eager to get huge profits that made me always lose my balance but all of it was not from the results of my submission to the stake but from the rain and forums or tips.

I lost about $ 247 last August and it was my biggest loss in a month. usually I can take a little profit every month but for August I was negative $ 247 and my biggest loss as long as I played in stake so far.

August is the month that made my balance negative profit.

It was not a very good month for me, I made some deposits but I lost most of them, I managed to recover a small part of them only, so it was a month that I was in the red, but I think this month will be better and I hope to recover everything and still make some profit.

There is no bound of lose. As long as I can afford to buy coin the longer I can lose lol.  I have lost nearly 350$ in August months. And I do like same in every month. But I didn't lost all together. Slowly slowly with greed. Firstly I was up enough. Made like 150$ profit with 50$ depo but didn't stop just continued and lost all. Then in time to time I played for recover made depo like 10-30$ a lot of times and lost all. 

I have been playing stake recently, since August 11, and decided to play without real investments. I got a friend of mine who introduced me to this site and threw off 7k satoshi for start-up capital and I started playing and fulfilling challenges. A friend also advised writing on the forum to earn a little satoshi if nothing remains on the balance. And in principle, I could already be in the black, but after completing the challenge I always wanted to play myself and I was lucky at first with small bets, but then I believed in myself and decided to try my luck even more and started making bigger bets and after that I it wasn’t lucky and I lost a couple of times, somewhere around 20-30k Satoshi, for many it’s a small amount, but for me, as a beginner, it’s decent. Hopefully next time I will become smarter and will not make large bets with a raise of 2ix. As a result, my profit now is -81k Satoshi. But I do not despair and I hope in September I will come out in a good plus and I will withdraw at least $50!

I lost 0.016 btc on here in stake, after i made 1 eth from 0.001 eth on a different site, and it happened because i hit under 1.25x 4 times with a 0 bet, so i thought it wont hit anymore. So I did 0.016 btc on 1.25x and well it hit 1.23 on limbo..

22 hours ago, wngo123 said:

Share your profits with us ;) Tell us how much you won or lost in August. You don't need to give specific numbers if you don't want to just tell us if you close August on plus or minus ;) when it comes to your balance. Let's see how lucky you were. I'm on minus ;(

i lost like 3xrp per day, and that is what i can lose, coz i dont have much money, so im playing small bets to prolong the game, hoping i win little by lttle until the balnce build up.

I never count losses or wins, but simply enjoy the game and periodic wins. I do not want to know the numbers, because I think that I will not like it and I will be upset.

Was playing keno and just playing normally but with higher amounts. Chasing x2 or so but it just didnt want to let up. It kinda sucks but its my own fault coz i would stip and 10 min later try again. Same story

if you see from my statistics, on average my statistics are all red, it means I have lost more than won during August. maybe this September, I have to improve my playing so my status isn't red anymore, and I have to make it green again