htetaungxx

Can "XRP" price go moon soon like "BTC" ?

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
Most of people are talking about price of "XRP" in these day. I think "XRP" can go moon like "Bitcoin" in next few years. In this month bitcoin, ethereum and other stable coins are dropped too much.Is that for "XRP" price goes moon?
How do you think guys? Let me hear your's opnions.
thanks, 
htetaungxx.

It can, but more in a comparable ratio to BTC rather than a carbon copy as the market cap will not allow XRP to go above a certain price/unit. 

This is of course, assuming the % spread across most Crypto-assets does not shift too violently...

it seems impossible because it takes a long time to reach the price like btc now and i think ripple / xrp is still classified as a new coin and the price is not too significantly rising in price and i think it might be possible because everything can happen but to compete with btc will not be possible can best compete with coin litecoin or ethereum.

38 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

It can, but more in a comparable ratio to BTC rather than a carbon copy as the market cap will not allow XRP to go above a certain price/unit. 

This is of course, assuming the % spread across most Crypto-assets does not shift too violently...

Hello nuuuitsjdragon,
Thanks for explain to me, I was thought "XRP" price will going up atleast 10x in end of this year. But as your opnion "XRP" moon in end of this year is impossible I think. 

So you said a coin with $0.2 each price will become $10,000+ each in the future? Well everything is possible in cryptocurrency but xrp to have a same price like btc? It will be a long long years to wait.

5 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
Most of people are talking about price of "XRP" in these day. I think "XRP" can go moon like "Bitcoin" in next few years. In this month bitcoin, ethereum and other stable coins are dropped too much.Is that for "XRP" price goes moon?
thanks, 
htetaungxx.

All possible in crypto currency world, but seems still far away to get place likes btc. 1st step is stable price on big 5 of crypto. Ethereum and litecoin deserved it.

I dont think xrp will going up fastly.

Don't know why xrp is still down.
I expect xrp boom from last year but it just increase slightly in last year and again down.
My brother have bought some xrp last year but still not made profit and still holding that shit for expect boom.

We can't say anything. But firstly xrp need to come back to a good position. We know once xrp price was like 3$. Now it's like 25 cents. So time will say. Maybe it wouldn't reach 10k per xrp like btc price. Cause there are a lot of xrp supply in crypto market. It will need huge correction to reach there. 

7 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
thanks, 
htetaungxx.

i dont think so, i think it will stay the same, if up or down it might move but not much, not much of up or not much of up, same value, and it drastically goes down last month right?

I can say from my calculations and assumptions that xrp might hit 2$/xrp within 2020 end! That's like 7x! So a huge opportunity to collect more! My opinions though. Since in 2020 there will be major bank revolutions planned. Ripples might get a boost from it ;)

In my opinion, price will fly high but not surpass any of the stable coins like ETH or BTC. I hodl some and making profit now. Trading and going with the waves will make you earn XRP with the value of a BTC now. 🤗

Ripple today is one of the most promising coins in the cryptocurrency market. Its initial value jumped more than 20 times. And there is an explanation for this. The technology of this altcoin is built on the so-called payment gateways. Unlike the blockchain traditional for most cryptocurrencies, such gateways facilitate and accelerate the transfer of funds between participants.

Ripple will never become a price like bitcoin, if only because its emission is much greater than the emission of bitcoin. Ripple is also controlled by banks, so this centralizes this cryptocurrency, which, it seems to me, repels some users from it. I also think that no altcoin can ever succeed like bitcoin.

If I remember correctly, back in 2017 XRP actually moon'd higher than BTC in % wise. 

If you're asking if Ripple will reach 10K within the comong years is a big NO, however I can see it moon up to 2~3$ on it's next bull run if not higher. 

"moon like btc" if you meaning about current btc price I have to say imposible. why? because xrp supply is alot. circulating supply is over 40b coins and max supply is like 99b coins. you can calculate how much $ volume when the price like btc. It might go up but I dont think it will go up like btc.

Hard to tell.  As we all know, XRP has been called the "coin for the banks" due the relationship between Ripple and many bankers.  Bright future was told about it but now some of the banks are looking to create their own cryptocurrency in order to use it for first, internal use, and then to trade among all other banks.  So, this kind of parallel projects takes away part of the XRP strength.  By the other hand, the fact that Ripple owns biggest part of total amount of coins is not good.  Maybe it will go to a pretty good high level, but I doubt very much for a nearly approach of what bitcoin is.  My opinion.  Hold xpr.... I am.

I don't think xrp price go moon next few years like bitcoin price but yes xrp price go up slowly slowly ,

Maybe this price go up same litecoin but if you compare xrp price in future to bitcoin price I think this is not possible