Stake Forum
htetaungxx

Fastest way to make your balance 10x or more than that.

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
How you guys think to which way is fastest to make your balance 10x or more than that?
As for me, I will go 5mines or 8mines and bet with manual and cashout in 2x and no more 10x over. Than I go dice to make double my balance, and the I go keno at last to get huge profit. But that's strategy is too much risk for me. Oftenly I got busted when I bet in keno.
So, let me hear your's strategy for fast to make profit. 
Thanks,
htetaungxx,

hy htetaungxx,

this my strategy to get 10x profit usually I play hilo first to find additional balance to play in games that we want to play for example playing plinko then I will play hilo 3-5 times then play keno if the profit generated from hilo starts to run out then I will play keno 10x tiles and if it's a little profit I go back to plinko and I do it continuously so that our balance is not intact at all. but if I use strategy I don't always work because sometimes when we want to recover it ends up getting busted. so be careful when playing.

2 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
How you guys think to which way is fastest to make your balance 10x or more than that?
As for me, I will go 5mines or 8mines and bet with manual and cashout in 2x and no more 10x over. Than I go dice to make double my balance, and the I go keno at last to get huge profit. But that's strategy is too much risk for me. Oftenly I got busted when I bet in keno.
Thanks,
htetaungxx,

i've played hilo and roullette to make my balance 10x or more, few days ago... starting with 44k sat, play on roullette up until 450k sat. My bad, go to plinko and get busted. At least i got wagered much on that sessions.

There is no strategy work for long time.
No strategy work same for every one.

Even i made cool profit of 100$ from my strategy in 3 days in last week.
but that strategy keep giving me losses from last 5 days. (loss of 150$ in last 5 days)

Now i m finding new strategy.
one strategy will give u profit later same strategy is reason for ur loss.

Nothing will last so long. Maybe you can make your balance 10× by playing with a method today but remember the same method may not work on next day or maybe never. It's about luck and timing. You can make it 10× with one bet if you play on higher payout but there is low chance to hit the green. Same way if you try slowly you may get up much but maybe you will drop drown before reaching your target. So play in the way you feel comfortable and see result. 

I don't thing there is a best way to 10x your balance.  It will all depend on luck, but if I had to give you my best bet at hitting 10x my bankroll fast, I would chance it on Dice all-in 10x... win or go home.

i think there is lots of way to 10x your balance matter of fact is just luck. 

if ur lucky no need need to go slow you can hit 10x in dice in no time there is chances to loose it all too also 

This is very risky, but still possible. In any case, the risk will sooner or later meet your expectations. There is no big win without risk. So I think sometimes it's worth it.

7 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I don't thing there is a best way to 10x your balance.  It will all depend on luck, but if I had to give you my best bet at hitting 10x my bankroll fast, I would chance it on Dice all-in 10x... win or go home.

All in 10× 😀 win big or go him. That shouldn't be the way to make 10× balance. You need to try slowly carefully. First try to make your balance 2× up but not in one bet. Then put your depo amount in vault and play with the balance left in game account by taking little much risk to go up quicker. 

you said you bust when you play keno .  why dont you skip keno and try other stake games to increase your balance more .  i like your idea because you are using several games while in my case i only tend to stick one game and that game is dice because this is im more familiar with  and i think my luck is higher when i play dice compare to other games  . the only way to make our balance times 10 or more is to play with higher risk but the chance of getting busted is also really high  .  better if we  go to slow and surely manner  than any way around 

I play a variety of games. all the games I play. but I mostly play dice, limbo, hilo and plinko. if to make the balance increase quickly, honestly I don't know, I'm used to playing it safe, even though I have a lot of balance, I still play with small bets

Edited by sheenazbay

16 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
Thanks,
htetaungxx,

10 times as much profit when betting on stake.com ???
hmm ... that rarely happens to me, ... because I more often experience defeat .. hahahaha ...

however, if in a good mood, and luck also follows me in the bets I make ... I prefer to bet on the plinko game on row 16.
although I rarely put 1000x in a basket ball ... but I often find my balls trapped in a 130x basket, ... that alone is enough to load my heart happy and enough to reach the minimum target of withdrawing ... :)

but, there are times when I also play HILO ... even if it's only for a short time, I can get a 4-6x fold victory ... even if it doesn't reach 10x the victory from my initial balance, ... at least that victory is enough to make me happy ... ;)

4 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

All in 10× 😀 win big or go him. That shouldn't be the way to make 10× balance. You need to try slowly carefully. First try to make your balance 2× up but not in one bet. Then put your depo amount in vault and play with the balance left in game account by taking little much risk to go up quicker. 

Well no it is not the best way, but he asked what is the fastest way....

There is actually not a simple solution to just make the balance 10x. It is very difficult and the games you have listed sure they can do that, but you just need to be lucky enough to make sure you do all well in those games. I always start with hilo then go to keno and then to mines. Sometimes works for me and sometimes I bust my balance at the first game hilo

To make your balance 10x, it will take so much time and effort. The safest way to do this is to only wager in a mega race and save them up. Even then, if you are u lucky during wagering, you can lose your balance and not get top 50.

However, there is a way that you can 10x your balance, and that is through purely saving your balance up. Most gamblers have (should have) the intention in losing their money. If you really want to make your balance increase by 900%, the best way to do that is take part in Stake promotions.

Stake are doing so many promotions and they really do offer people a chance to make their bank roll larger. Even if you start with $0, you can easily make it up to $100 in less than a month, purely through the giveaways. 

I know that this isn’t a lot of money, but $100 free for a month isn’t half bad, considering you only put a little bit of time and effort in to it. ;) 

Nothing works all the time and nothing always fails as well.

Due to the nature of some games like Video Poker, it may not be the best for 10x your balance.

I would say go with Keno, Hi-Lo, Dice, Limbo for starters as they are all very versatile > increasing probability of possible 10x.

Going up to 10x from your principal?  That is brave pal!  I think is a sort of combination gambling many games and by this to create the path to build the balance you are looking for.  I will always go with small multipliers in order to keep my balance safe as much as I can.  No balance no gambling no profit.  What I do to increase my balance without risking my balance is to go Keno Low 10 numbers, getting the most green hits possible, then going to High Risk with same pattern and increase a small percent my bet, and this has giving good results but.....but there are days that not even low risk in Keno is kind to me and then when I switch to High Risk for some reason I got busted fast, so I stay away for the rest of day, at least from that gambling to create balance.  Then I go to Video Poker or Crash to clear my mind.... Good luck. 

15 hours ago, Doge4me said:

if ur lucky no need need to go slow you can hit 10x in dice in no time there is chances to loose it all too also 

Yeah Luck matters but not everytime, For eg if you see your rolls carefully you can have a gental idea about how are your rolls coming so that can help (in dice) not played others games much so can't say about them how to 10x. 

for me to be able to quickly double the balance to keep playing Hillo manually, we can get the payout we want with some carefulness in choosing high or low cards. to play in other games, I still can't be as fast in Hillo because it's still very difficult to guess.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:10 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
Thanks,
htetaungxx,

I think that putting immediately on 10x does not make much sense. Because the percentage is very small for winning. Therefore, it is better to slowly without draining the entire bollans to zero. But I rarely succeed.

Strategies are fun to compare, but not fun to exchange. I think strategies should be kept private as it avoids a lot of situations where players can place blame on others who shared the strategy as a reason for there losing. That being said, I have a few strategies I go with. 

Lately I've been going strictly with hilo and making my profit there, usually after I make the profit I want in Hilo, Ill go to another game and play for more fun then anything.

On 9/8/2019 at 3:51 PM, Doge4me said:

i think there is lots of way to 10x your balance matter of fact is just luck. 

I agree there is a lot of way to 10x your balance in no time but you need to play dare I prefer 49.5x in dice I've played many times whenever I see long red bets I do increase like 3x base bet and I hit with in 50 rolls so far 2x is also good there is 50 50 chance but it's risky also