maverick528

Probably the best Dogecoin faucet

Featured Comment

This faucet gives you free Dogecoins, you can claim every two hours.

The amount that you get is randomly selected from this list: 0.7 Doge, 0.8 Doge, 0.9 Doge or 1 Doge.

But, each day you claim they give you 1% bonus up to 100%, so after 100 days you can be easily claiming 12 Doges each day.

And another thing is that they have a daily lottery with a prize of 10 dogecoins, the more you claim the more tickets you get for this daily lotto, which is not that hard to win....

As all faucets, the amount they give you is very small, but in the world of cryptocoins if you hold it for some time and if you are lucky, you can get an interesting amount.....

Minimum cashout amount is just 2 Doge !!!

I´ve been using this faucet since 2016, they reduced a lot the amounts at the start of 2017 cause Dogecoins price rised, the important thing is that they pay always, and they have been around for 2 years now...

My ref link:

http://cryptoworld.io/faucetDoge/?id=11554

Clean link:

http://cryptoworld.io/faucetDoge/

5 hours ago, xtinepink said:

What wallet do you use for doge? Damn it I downloaded a doughwallet which is not functioning. I didn’t received my doge that I bought. And it’s crazy that I checked the app, it was updated 2years ago lol!!

I have the official Dogecoin wallet, on PC, you can download it on dogecoin.com

They now offer for PC two wallets, Multidoge and Dogecoin Core, for normal users Multidoge is best cause it syncs faster on transactions and takes less storage space.

But since Im a long time user, I have installed the Dogecoin Core one, years ago it was the only one available.....

It seems to me you are on mobile, on Dogecoin.com you also have for downloading the official wallets for Android and IOS.

2 hours ago, maverick528 said:

I have the official Dogecoin wallet, on PC, you can download it on dogecoin.com

They now offer for PC two wallets, Multidoge and Dogecoin Core, for normal users Multidoge is best cause it syncs faster on transactions and takes less storage space.

But since Im a long time user, I have installed the Dogecoin Core one, years ago it was the only one available.....

It seems to me you are on mobile, on Dogecoin.com you also have for downloading the official wallets for Android and IOS.

I downloaded the app from the website itself, I had a trouble with the app because I haven’t received it. Anyways it a small amount because I just tried to test it. 

The prizes this faucet gives had been reduced, because dogecoin is more expensive now.

New amounts are 0.2 doge, 0.25 doge, 0.30 doge and 0.5 doge.

And another thing that I wanted to share with you is that yesterday I WON (again) their DAILY LOTTERY, as I told you in my OP its very easy to win if you claim all days.

With just 8 lottery tickets yesterday (each time you claim you get 2 lottery tickets) , I got 50 DOGECOINS !!! EZ monyyyyyyy !!!!

Join now !!!! Dogecoin going to the moon very soon :D

doge.png