wngo123

The longest session on Video Poker?

Featured Comment

What was the logest session you ever had on Video Poker without changing the game (you could take breaks)? How much time it took or how many rolls? I still insist that Video Poker is good only for short periods of time, but maybe someone was able to spend a lot of time and actually got positive results? Did you win or lose after such long session? I always lose when playing long on VP, I have more luck on short sessions

I also have never played long in video poker just looking for a little profit in video poker and I think if we play too long and play with a fairly large base bet it looks like we will be quickly busted if we do not bring enough capital to play in video poker .

I have had drawn-out long sessions with frequent 4oaK + Full House combinations but the annoying thing is that VP always brings me back down - as I have not hit the Royal Flush yet... which is supposed to at least break even or launch me into profit zone.

The absolute worst thing is my luck/chosen seed not having any Royals for about 50k rolls now.

15 hours ago, wngo123 said:

What was the logest session you ever had on Video Poker without changing the game (you could take breaks)? How much time it took or how many rolls? I still insist that Video Poker is good only for short periods of time, but maybe someone was able to spend a lot of time and actually got positive results? Did you win or lose after such long session? I always lose when playing long on VP, I have more luck on short sessions

Long session is worst. Depend on our luck but it have been sure will decreased our bankroll. Slow but steady mate...Will gone.

You are right, it's better to play video poker in a short amount of time. because I always destroy my balance when I play video poker in a long time. sometimes out of curiosity and continuing, until finally we realize that our balance has run out

I like to play video poker sometimes I spend limit sessions on this mode of play until I reach my goal to see even up to my limit to bart before leaving to play on a game mode and reassembled my balance and come back played on it

I wish I could be the most important Video Poker evangelist in Stake, because all you know how much I like the game from the fact that you will be in a fight with only one single deck of cards and this to me is a very good opportunity to have a great day gambling.  Any day you see me gambling, you can be sure that I will be playing Video Poker, I have been playing Video Poker for hours in a single day, not changing seed neither switching games, Video Poker maximalist I can be called.  About being lucky?  Well, I have all kind of stories around it from the lucky first bet of gambling session day to the "ufff, just got my balance back in the last hit".  I have never count on the rolls and never the hours, Martingale I am not fan so you can forget that strategy while gambling in Video Poker.  Once in a while a change my bet amount to a quantity that fits my amount strategy and once in a while too I switch to a different coin.  I got once, long time ago and without any amount in bet, a Royal Flush but because this came without any balance I did not see the occasion to advertise my hit.  good luck and keep gambling in Video Poker. 

I once played Video Poker with a small balance for a good 3 hours. I got really into it and just couldn't stop. I kept making profit, losing a bit, making profit, losing a bit. It just went on like that till I got bored and went to a different game.

Around 2-3 hours, that was when i hunt four of a kind for the challenge with something, i forgot what it was. It's really hard to get one. In my opinion, it's hard to get a profit on video poker for long run.

i play video poker so many times.
Its give me good result.
My longest session on video poker is 2 hours (where i hit 800x 1time) and i stop after getting that big win.

Video poker is good game if u don't change ur base bet and bear losses untill u get that big hit.
as per me base bet should be 1000th part of ur balance..

In the past I have always ripped in video poker and few days ago i have just started to profit pretty ok in video poker

cannot tell exactly but i have been making profit for few hundreds bets in average 

so it is possible to even long term profit on video poker you just need more luck and know what to do

good luck to everybody and play responsible friends :) 

There was one session where I was able to play for about 2-3 hours (with autoplay + instant bet) due to the lucky streaks of multiple 4oaK. 

If I'm not wrong, I did manage to hit a total of about 20+ 4oaK over the entire session.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:52 PM, wngo123 said:

I remember the first video poker challenge on telegram which we have to hunt 800 x which is like the the royal video flash and on that prettymuch I stuck with my chair for like 30 minutes and at the end I couldn't achieve it :D

On 9/10/2019 at 6:33 AM, Doge10MN said:

i play video poker so many times.
Its give me good result.
My longest session on video poker is 2 hours (where i hit 800x 1time) and i stop after getting that big win.

Video poker is good game if u don't change ur base bet and bear losses untill u get that big hit.
as per me base bet should be 1000th part of ur balance..

Well, I guess you're still lucky that you got a x800 within 2 hours, I tried for more than 10 so far.xD Seems like an exhausting session anyways, VideoPoker becomes too boring and irritating after a while.