wngo123

Do you use HiLo to recover your balance?

Featured Comment

HiLo is my main game so I use it to build my balance, but also to recover loses when I lose money in other games. What about you? Is HiLo your main game or was your main game but not anymore? If yes what made you change your mind about hilo? Do you use HiLo to recover loses in other games? 

No Hilo is not my main game my main game is mines Hilo I play just like a part time when I feel not good to mines then I try with Hilo if Hilo game give me some good results then I play some more time this game but if I lose some on Hilo then again for recovery I play mines because mines I think I play good other then all games balance recovery or increase I play mines

For me the best game to recover your losses is mines 2 bombs and 8 diamonds manual game.

Really? That doesn't work for me because I get like bombs on first tile I click lol, but usually I play with at least 3 bombs, but that could happen even with 2 bombs as well. I don't really trust mines that much to use it as recovery game. 

I have never played Hi-Lo with the level of intensity that some of the players at Stake have, in fact I know of many who swear by Hi-Lo.

Legend hits have been made with Hi-Lo as well as many hits with decent multipliers. 

For some reason, whenever I play it (and Mines) it's usually for a very short amount of time... can't seem to play it for extended periods lol.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:27 PM, wngo123 said:

HiLo is my main game so I use it to build my balance, but also to recover loses when I lose money in other games. What about you? Is HiLo your main game or was your main game but not anymore? If yes what made you change your mind about hilo? Do you use HiLo to recover loses in other games? 

For a long time o.holo was my main game, but in the last few weeks I've started giving other games a chance, especially limbo and mines, but really when I lose a lot in those games I always come back to Hilo.

i tried to use hilo for recovering bets after a autobet wager session. but for me it didnt work a single time. 

hilo for me only works while hunting stupid insane pattern on hilobot. but on the normal manual version i cant hit a shit

Hello,

When I did not have much experience, I tried to make up for my HILO losses with big amounts and multiplier but I realized that it was a big mistake and that in the long run it was impossible to recover. So now I mostly use the HILO to get the big multipliers.

Have a good day all !

On 12/2/2019 at 11:05 PM, zulfandina said:

no .. playing hilo actually adds to the amount of minus me, I really hate this hilo game, because maybe I am inexperienced about guesses that use feelings as its support. if I lose a bet, the game I often use to recover my losses is the dice game

hilo its easy game but must be patience .

wow I'm surprised that so many people actually don't use hilo to recover / build their balance. Maybe this is what I'm doing wrong on stake since the beginning and that's why I'm getting so frustrated when trying to recover my balance because I stick in that hilo game which after update is much harder to play :/