Do you use HiLo to recover your balance?

Featured Comment

Hilo is not my main game. I even tried to use it a few times to recover or make a little profit, but I never get more than 20x in payout. 

I stopped playing at it for that. I prefer to continue in other games. But I see a lot of good players in this game!

Good luck all!

I sometimes use hilo, but i don't really use it to recover any of my balances. If i'm on one game mode, i stick to it either until i've busted or i've won a lot. So yeah, i like to stick to one game mode. If it was hilo then i'd stay on there until i bust or make a ton.

It would have been nice if you shared your stories on Hilo first :P Knowing that you like to build up your balance or even recover using hilo. 

I don't particularly play hilo but I know its a popular game and it can give you really good returns. What I have noticed, while playing hilo challenges is that when you try to hit a certain goal (like number of cards or different suits or a certain multiplier) you tend to focus more on that and end up hitting good multipliers.

Surely the goal shouldn't be too high unless you have a good bank roll, but I feel like this has worked out for me quite well. Instead of looking at the live stats or profits/losses, and choosing a multiplier, focus on a pattern and try to hit it. 

That's what I feel. :) 

• 1 month later...

Lol.... And here I thought it was just me ^_^   I will often let myself get down to nearly nothing playing other games because I know that I can just go over an play some hilo and bring it back to life hahaha.....  nice to see you are getting the best out of it too!  

I used to do so, I used to play Limbo and Dice and when I hit a lose move to HiLo to recover till it ended up my 1000$ run. I ended up busting those 1000$ trying to recover a 5$ loss on this evil game, It kept going on the less possible direction, hitting a couple of K's and A's in a row and then killed my balance with a mistake click on a big bet. I rarely play it since then. I barely play anything but Limbo to be honest.