Stake Forum
htetaungxx

Random pick numbers is really awsome in 10 tiles.

Featured Comment

Hello everyone,
Random pick numbers is really nice for me in these day. Everytime when I play keno in 10tiles, it's really hard to hit even 4 numbers. But mostly when I play 10 tiles with random pick numbers it's was atleast hit 4 numbers and sometimes payout 500x in 10 tiles.
So, I want you guys to test some times with random pick number in 10 tiles, it will really helpful when we are unlucky with our choose number.
If you guys hit someting awsome let me hear please.
thanks,
htetaungxx.

I just select random numbers by myself, it's all random so it doesn't matter if u use automated picking or you decide to pick it yourself. The outcomes are random after all, so don't really bother trying 'tactic picking'

I have never used the random tile option before, but since my luck has been so bad on Keno lately I am going to give it a shot.  There are a few patterns I generally play, but honestly I rarely play 10 tiles.

How many times have you hit 500x?

With 10-tiles random I have hit 500x only once and other times, it does not hit the 63x enough to sustain/increase my balance.

Hmm... in fact I used to think it was good but in recent sessions I’m swaying on that opinion.

Well, I have to say right now that you are right.  I usually take three or four own patterns (with 10 numbers) in order to switch among them during my gambling session in Keno, but for some reason (basically because I am losing) I switch to a "auto pick";  recently I use one that gave me quite piece of coins, enough to recover my balance from Video Poker bish and sending me back to gamble for the next day, which I appreciate very much.  So, I think that you have to hit all the chances that this site gives you, that includes the auto bet and the auto pick features.  You never know, maybe the site will give you twice the same numbers, first one because when you click auto choice those 10 numbers will pop up, and the second one when you try to hit the total amount of numbers.

See, this is the reason why I don´t like auto choice, because you need to have "two times the same sort of luck in order to get the same numbers.....impossible !". 

Just my opinion. 

well a few days ago I was playing keno with my own numbers and a very bad streak until I decided to put them randomly and the truth won much more even recover a little of what I had lost

what I confused when playing keno what should be incres bet or playing basebet flat because when playing using incres I was very difficult to get a good payout, different from using basebet flat sometimes sometimes often get a good multiplier.

I've done this with a friend and we made tiny profit (tiny bets) but it was kinda neat how well it works. Makes you think sticking with one of those patterns is worth it :P 

Random pick numbers is really nice for me in these day. Everytime when I play keno in 10tiles, it's really hard to hit even 4 numbers. But mostly when I play 10 tiles with random pick numbers it's was atleast hit 4 numbers and sometimes payout 500x in 10 tiles.
So, I want you guys to test some times with random pick number in 10 tiles, it will really helpful when we are unlucky with our choose number.
If you guys hit someting awsome let me hear please.

Same for me. When I choose the numbers myself they never work out. But I have much more luck when doing auto pick. Those numbers selected could be really nice and sometimes I hit good multipliers within first bets