Stake Forum
nuroxx02

I came back again

Featured Comment

Nothing changed during the absence. The crash is a newly added game, 777 is the next game to be launched soon. Races and challenges are still taking place every day. Finally, welcome back and good luck.

39 minutes ago, nuroxx02 said:

After an absence of more than two weeks I have returned now.

What are the conditions and is there something new and I hope everyone is happy.

And now I will never from scratch, wish me good luck

mega boost is new, and lots of giveaway! hope you win and enjoy the game

What are the conditions and is there something new and I hope everyone is happy.

And now I will never from scratch, wish me good luck

No changes, but there is new mega boost for VIPs every Saturday. It depends on how much you wager during the week. Every bet counts. Then on Saturday there is a link in the telegram VIP channel and you can claim your prize for the past week.

7 hours ago, rolan said:

mega boost is new, and lots of giveaway! hope you win and enjoy the game

Mage boost is a great thing, and I got free xrp and 0.001 ltc per hour. I was really surprised by that, this can be a great thing for people who are coming back to Stake.

Welcome back to stake. Since you left, they have introduced a mega boost, which you might not know about. It is given out to VIP’s before the mega race on Saturday and it is based off of how much you have wagered throughout the week. It’s definitely worth the wait as it can pay out a lot, if your wager throughout the week was large. :D 

Welcome back! What made you leave if you don't mind me asking?

I think had I found Stake months ago when I had more disposable income, I would have likely been much happier spending it here as opposed to other crypto gambling sites.

Well, welcome back I guess. There are many events going on nowadays, such as races. You can win prizes and stuff just by wagering, however there are some coupons and a boost which every player has. Also there will be slots soon! Have fun!