Stake Forum
SLFJ

Keno - some dumb but helpful tips.

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

So I have played keno for quite some time right now and I feel like I have the knowledge on how it works and how to not go instabust I guess..

So one tip being: when you hit a 13x or a 63x (high risk 10 tiles), either decrease your bet critically or start betting with 0's, because it will try to take everything it gave you back.

2nd one being: Don't look back, when you're in insane profit, just withdraw, if you can't hold yourself back from betting high amounts when you're in a good profit.

This all is from my experience, if I remember other stuff I could add, I'll edit this topic.

slfj.

I don’t really like keno and probably keno doesn’t love me, since I constantly lose this game. In keno, it seems to me the hardest thing to catch a high multiplier than in other games.

5 minutes ago, barbaris said:

I don’t really like keno and probably keno doesn’t love me, since I constantly lose this game. In keno, it seems to me the hardest thing to catch a high multiplier than in other games.

i think plinko is the hardest one really high odds to win anything above 2x 

Man I think it is just luck or better it is probability, just you shouldnt hit great multipliers more times in a row, but those zero bets not sure if helps

I think for example that if you compare 300 bets and there is 1% chance to get nice hit

you can get those 3 nice hits in a row but also one at the beginning , second in the middle and last as last :D

thats probability , you always have the same chance 

good luck ;) 

For 3 days the keno kills me the balance even if I play medium or high risk with small bet none of my number falls during a lot of turn and when some figure falls its finish starts a small multiplier

good info, it seems that almost everyone who plays keno likes to be lulled by the payout that was obtained before, I always feel confident that I will get a higher payout, but my balance is all gone. thanks for the advice friend