Best game for high multipliers?

Featured Comment

I recently have begun thinking that Limbo, is by far the best game for high multipliers. Obviously if you want higher then 1mx you will have to play mines. But for multipliers below that, Limbo seems to hit them so much more consistently then Mines does.

Maybe it's just my luck and the way my seed is, but I always seem to hit more in Limbo then mines no matter my pattern.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea.

Yep, if you're looking for insane payouts, limbo is a game to go!

It gets a lot of high multis and you'll catch it often overnight. Although mines has higher multis and hilo, it's a lot harder to get because you will need to choose the exact pattern for insane multis and will leave you sad when it's one off the mark.

Unlike in limbo where you;ll just wait for it to hit and no decisions are made whatsoever. Haha

5 hours ago, Enzo said:

I recently have begun thinking that Limbo, is by far the best game for high multipliers. Obviously if you want higher then 1mx you will have to play mines. But for multipliers below that, Limbo seems to hit them so much more consistently then Mines does.

Maybe it's just my luck and the way my seed is, but I always seem to hit more in Limbo then mines no matter my pattern.

I think lmbo is a fabulous game for sure.   Sometimes it goes on streaks though and I get mad but have done quite well on limbo since I started playing it not too long ago. 

On 9/10/2019 at 2:41 PM, Enzo said:

I prefer crash i think cause it is available on lots of sites and rather interesting to play

Edited by berserk...

Hey enzo

I personally never really hunt insanely huge multipliers. I however can agree on the point you're trying to make here. I do also think that limbo is a very good game to hit high multipliers on. It is equally as hard to others in reality but it doesn't really seem it. I definitely do think that limbo is the best game for high multipliers though! I can agree. :D

• 2 months later...