Stake Forum
Enzo

Could BTC hit $50k this year?

Featured Comment

So recently there has been a lot of speculation on BTC going way up before the end of the year. Personally I think it's a load of BS and nothing significant will happen. But i'm intrigued to see what does happen as far as alt coin prices. We know when BTC goes up, so do the alt coins. I'm personally hoping for XRP to get a boost. Would be nice to see a coin with so much potential shoot up.

What do you guys think? Is BTC going to moon this year?

11 hours ago, Enzo said:

So recently there has been a lot of speculation on BTC going way up before the end of the year. Personally I think it's a load of BS and nothing significant will happen. But i'm intrigued to see what does happen as far as alt coin prices. We know when BTC goes up, so do the alt coins. I'm personally hoping for XRP to get a boost. Would be nice to see a coin with so much potential shoot up.

As the market is experiencing volatile conditions. 2019 comes after 2018 but in crypto history, the year will undoubtedly be of far greater significance. Even though Bitcoin has been experiencing frequent fluctuations, i believe that Bitcoin will soar up as per the predictions. The cryptocurrency market might experience a market optimism in 2020, as not only Bitcoin, but all the major cryptocurrencies might experience an upward shift.

i don't think btc hit 50k even 30k in this years but lots of adoption coming for btc future of btc is really bright 🔆 i heared about John's mcafee prediction about btc prize he said btc will hit $1 million till the end of the 2020 he is one of the greatest investors im looking forward i wish his prediction comes up with more than that we will become rich soon if it really hit $1 million till 2020 :D

Many say that Bitcoin will grow to $ 30,000 or higher, but so far I do not see significant changes in price. And maybe it's just someone's manipulation, only time will tell what will happen.

seems to reach $ 50k next year is unlikely to be the biggest in my opinion around $ 15k - $ 25k usd is likely to increase.

like to reach $ 50k usd the price of bitcoin must be stable first at the price of $ 40k it could possibly be up to $ 50k usd in my opinion.

On 9/11/2019 at 12:53 AM, Enzo said:

Yeah of course, bitcoin will 20k$+ in this year 100000000000%