Stake Forum
Enzo

Could BTC hit $50k this year?

Featured Comment

To 50 will not reach mine. If so, he showed himself in advance. Likely it will be, but sometime. Or the next 1 - 2 years. The world is not calm. Every time we get surprises. Therefore, it is not possible to think about it in advance. But it comes to light.

hello all friends its true last few months BTc price moved through hurdles,but its also a good sign within a small different slot.so many predictor worked for prediction the price of btc where to goes.hope first phase of next year it boost up to 15k then rise frequently up to next benchmark.we just wait for that moment. 

I personally don’t think the value would increase so drastically (more than 2x the ATH) in such a short space of time unless something major, major, majorly positive has changed for BTC.

The ATH of $20,000 was in ~ Dec ‘17 and I don’t think we have truly recovered from that event yet. 

However, if one day BTC really does break the barrier of $20,000, be sure to expect the price to moon and for everyone else to be in a state of frenzy. 

Don’t get caught holding the bags!

I dont really think so, that its pretty hard and it might gonna take more than two or even three years, althought bitcoin is pretty unstable nowadays, everything is possible I guess. So we cant know yet.

Edited by FotisNt

Today in the expert community you can find two completely opposite points of view on the future of BTC. Some people believe that a drop in the price of Bitcoin is a natural phenomenon, they believe in a rapid recovery of the market and the growth of Bitcoin to 100 thousand dollars and even more. Others are confident that the cryptocurrency era has reached a logical end