Stake Forum
Jovan

[0.002 BTC] Movie Time Now! 🎥

Featured Comment

image.png

Hey Stakerz, my time to host this event, so get ready!
Please read requirements carefully and, of course, let us keep our Discord alive - good luck. 🍀

Discord has voice and many language channels, giveaways, gifs, music, anything you could wish for at this point. Of course, if you have ideas for improvement there, please, do not hesitate to suggest here and we will reconsider adding them since we have an open ear for all the players and their suggestions :) This thread will use for any questions and doubts that you might have as well!

***How will this promotion work?***

The requirements are  pretty simple - be active on Discord, specifically in the main #english channel and this time I would like to hear your opinion about your Favorite movie, so you need to describe as best as you can what movie you like the best, why you like it, maybe some small intro or interesting things about actors...
The prizes will be credited according to your creativity and of course general activity on Discord.

When I say 'active' we refer to constructive discussion, not spam, not just emojis and gifs. ;) Of course, you can use those as well, but the essential is  NOT TO SPAM, but to CHAT! :D Pretty straightforward, isn't it? 

We will review the activity log of the chatters in the following 48 hours and the prize pool of 0.002 BTC will be shared among the best batch there - constructive chatters, not spammers, not trouble-makers, and we will try to be as objective as possible :)

Go, go, go!

Prize Pool

• Best Discord chatter: 0.0005 BTC
  • 2nd best: 0.0003 BTC
  • 3rd best: 0.0002 BTC
  • 4th-10th place: 0.0001 BTC
  • 3 best chatters from other channels: 0.0001 BTC

Best of luck, Discordian Stakers! 🍀

Heya guys, since many of you decided to take a part in my Discord giveaway, and I really can't decide who was the best, my decision is to share 0.002 BTC between all users who were willing to take their time and write about their favorite movies. So, the winners following with their respective discord usernames:

nuuuitsjdragon, DCYuma, Clavem, Saaho2019, Viksen, Barbaris, Philip74, ThePug, cheesecakezt, Kevin Santos

Good luck to ya all in the next giveaways. :)