Stake Forum
Mahdirakib87

Do you get unexpected early hit on hunt?

Featured Comment

Many of us hunt high payout while playing. And we always want to get the green quicker. I also use to hunt and sometimes hit the green unexpectedly too early. Like I'm playing on 100× suddenly I change it to 9900× and hit within 100-200 rolls. 

Did it happened to you also? That you are plying on different payout suddenly changed to higher multiplayer and just hit within few rolls.

2 hours ago, Doge4me said:

yep many times special when i go for high multiplier and doing preroll most of the time i hit befor i put base bet its damn make me angry 😡 and if i do with amout then it don't hit totally wrong side haha

lol yeah i know that feeling becuase it also happen to me .  when im on my free time i tend to roll with zero balance and i adjust the multiplier at 9900 and the good part is that i hit a green for a few rolls but when i tired to put some bets  , the green wont show up on me  . it sucks , i think someone is watching me and playing tricks on me  . oh well , instead of busting my balance for the hopes of seeing a green at 9900 multiplier , why can i just play at moderate risk and earn consistently . i think that is more worth it imho

Edited by dicesouke

This has happened to me probably an entirety of one time. I tend to not get high multipliers very easily on Stake. Not sure what it is, I just haven't had good luck with them. My highest multiplier on Stake to date, is 317x in Hilo.

I have never played with a multiplier and stopped halfway and replaced it with a different multiplier. so I have never experienced what you experience. I only play with one multiplier and until it hits, if it hits, then I replace with another multiplier

I do not try to have a big multiplier I play with the multiplier example multiplier on crash or limbo or I'm not looking for the x10 I cashout a 1.4 see 1.6 maximum to remain safe

Sometimes when I dont need to I hit 100 (more than 99.99 on dice) even twice in 30 bets 

But that times I was playing 90% chance to win

and when I change to x9900 multiplier I never hit it 

But yesterday Ive hit x100+ on first hit 

So it depends on luck

Good luck to everybody ;) 

I have never felt anything like what you mentioned, friend ...
indeed of some players who hit big payouts, often I ask what their strategies are so that they can win in those big payouts ... they say there is no specific strategy to be able to win at 9900x payout ... they just mention that it happens that way only ... because in the beginning they only hunted on small payouts, but after a while, they changed their payouts to 9900x, and only a few scrolls they had found a green line ...
I wish I could find that while hunting ... but it seems like my courage is still lacking if hunting at the highest payout ...o.O

Yeah, I sometimes do get a very early hit, once I was just casually playing with minesbot and thought of going for 404x, first hit was in 40 rolls, 2nd hit in 60 and 3rd in 19 rolls, pretty insane if you think about it, huh.

20 hours ago, SLFJ said:

Yeah, I sometimes do get a very early hit, once I was just casually playing with minesbot and thought of going for 404x, first hit was in 40 rolls, 2nd hit in 60 and 3rd in 19 rolls, pretty insane if you think about it, huh.

wow ... that is wonderful luck ...
when I can hit like you, friend .... :(
I have never felt a big victory when playing mines ... it seems like Mines doesn't want to be friends with me ... :(

do you think everything happened because of luck or because of a good seed ??? ... I sometimes think that everything in gambling is luck ... and the seeds also cannot be guessed and calculated ...
how can someone win big when playing mines? or in other games ... ??? is it because he is good at playing gambling ?? or is he really lucky when betting ???

Many of us hunt high payout while playing. And we always want to get the green quicker. I also use to hunt and sometimes hit the green unexpectedly too early. Like I'm playing on 100× suddenly I change it to 9900× and hit within 100-200 rolls. 

Unfortunately that never happened to me :(  but hey there is always first time for everything. I do hope to get that quick hit and from time to time I go on dice just to do a few bets hoping that this will be the 'hit day' ;) 

On 9/15/2019 at 2:17 AM, SLFJ said:

but if you hit that 404x how much you place a base bet and how much you get profit?

Many times lol.... Well, while I use the dicebot, it happens more often (not advertising dice bot here) but yeah, I have gotten 0.00 or 100.00 roll under 50 rolls many times and even got 0.00 and then 100.00 both with an intervention of like 10 bets in between two times! All magic of seed and luck xD

Like all the time... until the point where my brain defaults to thinking that it’s rigged (in a good way) because how could anything be so coincidental?!

Then, the logical brain kicks in and realises that I only notice when it does get an early hit but not when it takes some time as that is “expected”. 

Yes sometimes I got early hit big multiplayer like within 4,5 bits but not every time sometimes I think when we start game this time game give good results and if I got a big it earlier then good if I not got early then very hard to hit some big

The only time I hit the 9900x was in a telegram challenge long ago where there were 10 winners of the same hunt. 

I was surprised that I even hit it. Got it within 100 rolls I suppose. It used to be tough since many users were online and trying the challenge even with 2 or more devices. So basically anyone who won had to hit pretty quickly.

But my biggest and fastest win was on mines 50,000x or slightly more. It came in just 3 rolls of the new pattern. I was playing with a lower payout and different pattern when I saw a decent pattern that looked a bit like a 'house' that came in a few rolls before. 

So I adjusted my diamonds to exactly a house and after 3 rolls I saw my live stats shooooot high to the sky. And that only meant one thing in mines. A bloody huge win!!! 

Probably one of the best feelings till now. Only dissapointed I didn't add 2 more diamond I wanted to add but thought was "too much". If not I hit a 5,000,000x payout. :(

Yes it happened to me on my recent hunting, when my bb is small the large multiplier appears for a short rolls, and the following rolls become deep till it consume my bank roll. We dont know when will the high multiplier will appear, sometimes it will hit after our target number of bets is consumed. The most annoying is when we set a target pre roll and high multiplier will appear before it end, have to roll again and repeat.

Edited by johnpogi

happened very often when doing preroll with low base bet. I like 245x on dice and many times 1 hit a green less than 50 rolls or maybe lesser thn that. Other that that, I have experienced multi green within few rolls, for example 2-3 greens on 245x within 50 rolls.

On 9/16/2019 at 1:48 AM, wngo123 said:

Unfortunately that never happened to me :(  but hey there is always first time for everything. I do hope to get that quick hit and from time to time I go on dice just to do a few bets hoping that this will be the 'hit day' ;) 

there is always hope ... but it must be accompanied by effort ... if you only hope in hope but there is no effort, it means that all is just nonsense ..

please look forward to hope and luck, make a business, learn strategies, and make a deposit ... good luck friends ... :)

On 9/11/2019 at 10:06 AM, Mahdirakib87 said:

Did it happened to you also? That you are plying on different payout suddenly changed to higher multiplayer and just hit within few rolls.

It did often happens to me. Reducing or increasing PO after a long time is not a hit is not suggested. In my experience sometime reducing payout will work but must have enough bankroll to handle long red stike. Actually bot will adapt again to your PO changes and have a longer effect to get it.

14 hours ago, jkd123 said:

happened very often when doing preroll with low base bet. I like 245x on dice and many times 1 hit a green less than 50 rolls or maybe lesser thn that. Other that that, I have experienced multi green within few rolls, for example 2-3 greens on 245x within 50 rolls.

2-3 times green in 50 rolls on a payout 245x ?? I think that's true luck ...
I have never felt that ... even in the 110x payout, in 200 rolls even with freerolls, I haven't found a single green line ... it seems like your success is indeed in gambling friends ... :) :)
indeed sometimes there are humans whose luck lies in gambling, but on other factors, he is never lucky ...:(

On 9/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, Doge4me said:

yep many times special when i go for high multiplier and doing preroll most of the time i hit befor i put base bet its damn make me angry 😡 and if i do with amout then it don't hit totally wrong side haha

That's what some gamblers always get upset about ... they hit a high doubling when doing a freeroll ... but when the bet amount is filled with several numbers, everything imagined about the amount of winnings that will be achieved if you find the green line, it's gone in swallowing earth because defeat is more in favor of the gambler ... :(