Stake Forum
Enzo

Should the chat message upon new topics be removed?

Featured Comment

I've noticed recently that a lot of players seem to do nothing but make jokes out of the topic creation messages that get shared in chat after someone creates a new topic.

I think it's also a bit annoying to some players to see these messages pop up, I for one think it's useless and could do with being removed. Those that look at the forum, will still look at it because they enjoy it. Those who don't, will continue to not. I don't entirely see the problem with that.

Let me know what you guys think however.

It's one of the forum promotion that they do to attract people to go to the forums. Just like how we can't privately transfer our funds from forum to our accounts.

There are some people that don't know about the existence of the forums (newbies) and it is the best way to let them know about it :D 

7 hours ago, Enzo said:

I've noticed recently that a lot of players seem to do nothing but make jokes out of the topic creation messages that get shared in chat after someone creates a new topic.

I think it's also a bit annoying to some players to see these messages pop up, I for one think it's useless and could do with being removed. Those that look at the forum, will still look at it because they enjoy it. Those who don't, will continue to not. I don't entirely see the problem with that.

Let me know what you guys think however.

i think they will not do that, all topics area staying coz they need it for history, and dont beannoyed by it,coz moderators are removing nonsense comments or response to once topic. so it will not be flooded by spams. that is why they have the moderators here.