Sign in to follow this  
Enzo

The feature to self-ban/mute yourself from Stake?

Featured Comment

I recently had been thinking about players that have had gambling get so bad, that they had to request a ban or mute to keep them from coming back. Well, I was wondering what it would be like if we had the ability in settings to start a self ban for a certain time, say you want a 1 month break? Ban yourself for a month and try coming back. Or permanently if that's what you want.

I think it would be a great feature to add and would remove a lot of unnecessary support contact / contact with Eddie.

It would be a fairly niche feature however. And it's not like Stake wants to encourage players leaving :P 

actually the desire not to play it back to each other. so I did not agree. say I want to stop playing for a month, and I banned myself for a month, but after a few days, I miss the stake, and I want to play, but I can't because I banned myself for a month. so in my opinion. if you want to stop, then just log out of the site, and come back if you want to play

That's not a bad idea. I have seen self-ban option at another site. But wait you know stake allows multiple account. So if someone self-ban as he have much gambling addiction or bad luck, He may come with new account. So it won't matter much. Addicted people need counselling to stay away from gambling. If anyone found gambling bad for himself, just move on self ban will do nothing here. 

i think there is already a feature to ban yourself and that word is !bonzo but its only for 1 hour i guess i have not tried yet but thats what i heared in pd may be in stake too