Doge4me

why almost evry rooms players talks in English rooms?

Featured Comment

I've seen many users from deffirent countries/room are staying in English room some users strictly don't move 1 from another room but most of the users are chatting in English room there is only a reason which is rain/tip or something else. i can see from each countries lots of registered people here but other rooms seems quiet sometimes is there any more reasonable reasons to not to stay with your room only? im sorry if my words hurts you but i want to know why don't take this personal 

Probably because the English room is more interesting and there are much more people than others, and many people know English. Why sit in a boring room if you can go to a more fun one.

basicly english is international language. when people trying to join with the community or just for conversation, english room has biggest member to talk or share. also there is a place to meet people from different country.

27 minutes ago, Doge4me said:

I've seen many users from deffirent countries/room are staying in English room some users strictly don't move 1 from another room but most of the users are chatting in English room there is only a reason which is rain/tip or something else. i can see from each countries lots of registered people here but other rooms seems quiet sometimes is there any more reasonable reasons to not to stay with your room only? im sorry if my words hurts you but i want to know why don't take this personal 

maybe that reason thats way so many user chat in eng room, to catch rain though. English is main room, every people connected each other in that room. Every update and info in forum or any stream online will shown there.  :D

4 hours ago, Doge4me said:

i think may be because its the international laguage and that is the only way for everybody from around the world to be able to understand each other, even tho they are from different country, plus more rain on english room

If the objective is to catch rain, english room is one of the worst places to be since most of the 2k people that are online are staying there. Haha

I believe that it's just a livelier place and most people here are from other countries. The only place for them to chat in is at english channel. 

Because English was currently chosen as the most popular communication language in the world. You can see English as a second language for all to communicate with each other. So people often chatter in the English tab.

7 hours ago, Doge4me said:

english is an international language, so it can be spoken everywhere i think

is that prohibited? no right? I think because English chatroom is a public chatroom for all users and can get to know each other even from different countries. different if we are in the chatroom of each country, then we will only get to know the users of our own country

I would say that it is because it is regarded as the main chat room with the reasoning being too that English is so widely used internationally as a communication language between people of all different cultures and countries. :)

I think everyone speaks in English chat for rains or tips a lot not english and speaks it correctly

english is an international language everyone can speak it a little and participate in the chat activity