Stake Forum
Doge4me

why almost evry rooms players talks in English rooms?

Featured Comment

is that prohibited? no right? I think because English chatroom is a public chatroom for all users and can get to know each other even from different countries. different if we are in the chatroom of each country, then we will only get to know the users of our own country

6 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

это запрещено? без прав? Я думаю, потому что английский чат является общедоступным чатом для всех пользователей и может познакомиться друг с другом даже из разных стран. иначе, если мы находимся в чате каждой страны, тогда мы узнаем только пользователей своей страны

Ты прав, так и есть ,но есть те кто не знает английского 

А что делать тем людям которые не очень понимают английский или вообще его не понимают?!

I would say that it is because it is regarded as the main chat room with the reasoning being too that English is so widely used internationally as a communication language between people of all different cultures and countries. :)

I think everyone speaks in English chat for rains or tips a lot not english and speaks it correctly

english is an international language everyone can speak it a little and participate in the chat activity

I've seen many users from deffirent countries/room are staying in English room some users strictly don't move 1 from another room but most of the users are chatting in English room there is only a reason which is rain/tip or something else.

Because in the past there was only one room - English one and now still English chat room is the main room so basically everyone is there and all fun is there. So if you know English then people go there. English is my second language, there is no room in my first language but I guess if there was I still wouldn't be hanging out there because I prefer the main room as most of the people. So I guess those other rooms are only for people who don't know English

English is a international language and so many people know this language and they talk different countries people in English chatroom and mostly all owner moderator and support team come and talk this room I think that's why defrent countries people use and talk in English chatroom and they know about other users

hey there doge4me :)

I reckon the only thing to back your question is... That, it is an international language. Many of the people on stake and around the world for that matter know at least a bit of english. So they come to english chat to either make new friends or just talk to other users. I, personally, never go into any other chat room other than challenges chat for telegram challenge, and, also, of course... the english chat because I am english. And i do not know any other languages really to be straight up with you :D

sometimes, many people want to know the outside world rather than their own world ... like social things ... many of us here are from different countries .. of course some people would want to have friends from abroad ...
here, at stake, we not only play gambling, but we also make friends, it is possible if there is a time someone who comes from a far country, visiting and meeting friends who come from distant countries as well ,, isn't establishing a relationship is good behavior ???

if it is categorized as rain, it seems like a pretty narrow thought ... why should you go to an English chat room if you only expect rain ??? can't someone make a deposit ?? why should you expect only a small amount of rain ... that doesn't make any sense ...
after all the English chat room is a chat room for all gambling players at stake ... the English chat room is the heart of the stake ... the center of the gamblers to gather and talk about all the gambling stories and bets that occur at stake .. .