shoom21

How get more lucky in gambling?

Featured Comment

how did you bet in the past? have you learn something about strategy or bankroll management? can imagine how came you didn't get any profit for a year. if you talkin about all time profit it possible but if you never got profit on a gambling session you should learn when on lose session.

1 minute ago, jkd123 said:

how did you bet in the past? have you learn something about strategy or bankroll management? can imagine how came you didn't get any profit for a year. if you talkin about all time profit it possible but if you never got profit on a gambling session you should learn when on lose session.

I mean, I never received as much profit as many of you. at least x100

It has nothing to do with god.  Is most a lack of interest when you don´t have a strategy to follow during all your gambling life.  By setting a strategy you will make sure to be present in a daily basis, because luck and strategy will work very good in a daily basis.  Set your limits for both, winnings and losings and enjoy your time here.  Greed is around the corner, greed is sponsoring you on every bet waiting for your payment.....be smart and set a path to follow.  Good luck. 

Lol what an interesting topic. You were probably not meant to get any money if you've gambled for that long and couldn't win anything at all. 

Also if you're crying because you won something and then lost it - then it's not your lucks fault. You just got greedy or something. 

But if you actually have been losing continuously over a year, then.... maybe..... stoop!?? 😂 

Not trying to be rude but that's probably the only solution so you don't lose more money. :)

See man according to stake we have to "play smarter". And this is exactly what you have to do now! You can't mess it up bro. You have to bet smart, think of new strategies and find a groove that works for you

I will tell you one thing though : Never ever follow other's strategies. Use your own! It works out better than you think

по статистике у меня друг тоже в общей статистики по ставкам в минусе, а так если кратковременные промежутки брать , то были большие выводы у него с контор, но вот общая показывает , что не фига не в плюсе

Gambling is a risk of ruin but not to make a single profit in 1an you have a problem with your bets or you're playing too big and you're greedy with the bait of winning

I betting 2 years, there were also big pluses, for example, from $ 10 to $ 80 for three bets, but yesterday there was a drain of 70 bucks for one bet and the coefficient was only 1.4) sometimes it turns out to win by 4 sometimes and 1.4 are lost

У меня один друг поднял 90к,и случайно нажал крутить еще раз и слил 85к...
Хотя бы на 5к в плюсе😂

I also play gambling last one year and I make some good profit to playing I think if we learn our mistakes then we got good results when I start gambling I think 1st 6 months I lose so much amount then i think this is not good and think how recover this amount then I play always set a limit and set a goal and now end the year I recover my amount with some good profit.

Now I play relx and play within limits so now my game improve and I easily make some profit