Featured Comment

I rarely change the seeds because if we change the seeds too often we will eventually find a long red and it will happen in every seed that we belong to so actually want to change or not the seeds that we use, but if we are not lucky it will happen long red

i didn't know about that. In the past I didn't change seeds and were doing not bad, but then I began to change seeds often and got many reds. Now I'm almost always losing and can't get anything to work maybe this is the reason because I change seeds too often. 

• 7 months later...
On 9/15/2019 at 7:18 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I think it’s all psychological and has zero effect on the result.

Of course, if you find changing seeds effective for your sessions or at least makes you feel better then go ahead and do it! 

I 100% agree with this. Shouldn't effect the outcome.

You can benefit by changing the seed and you can lose, but it will depend on your fate, I have not benefited by changing the seed yet, but it may not be the case for everyone, you can try to change the seed, it may be for you.  Would be nice

I do not see any advantage in changing the seed, it is as if you shuffle the cards again for the next game, it will not change your luck just the sequence of numbers that will come, I don’t trust that myself, I usually change seed only after 100k of bets, and sometimes I even forget to change them.

I noticed changing seed right now is not effective for longer rolls, the strat I tried is in mines 1 bomb, autobet until the stake reload, and before I roll again i will change the seed. On my first and second attempt it gives profit and wager but on the third time the game has a lot of reds and I've being busted even without reaching the reset of stake, next time ill try until the 2nd time and play another game to wager and change seed again.