Stake Forum
j240

Too much heat ~Before i knew it i was Busted!

Featured Comment

Hello there guys, 3 days ago i was rolling with eth , i was doing great , not losing not winning to much either , but at least i was winning little by little . 2 days ago i started my daily routine and just like the other day its the same , then suddenly i went to hilo to try my luck , was good at the beginning then suddenly i dont know why i was betting 0.10-0.25 eth! before i knew it i was busted , when i was rolling  i was not my self i dont bet that big! , i was drawn to the cards!, that feeling , the adrenaline , the heart pumping moments! ,looked at my Eth and they were gone , 2 eth gone ,. bad spirit possesed me! ,..

Always beware guys when your drawn its hard to get out of it, like the ring that gollum wants!

Take Care always guys and Goodluck!

indeed sometimes, because it's so easy to get profit in a game with a small bet, then we raise the bet and it makes us destroyed. I also do it in video poker, easily I get 0.5 eth in a short time, and I raise the bet and destroy my balance

Sad to hear it. It was a bad run for you in the end. I busted same way by placing big bet many times. Like I have made 4 ltc from 0.5 ltc then started betting big like 0.3-5 ltc each time on dice low payout. I got unexpected big red streak then lost it all. Sometimes we lose control over our game.

Indeed sometimes it happens because you think yesterday will be like today, but  its not, everyday is a different day in gambling, you win yesterday but don't think that today will be like yesterday again, be careful, if you lose, keep your cool and watch your bet don't be too greedy.

Yes, losers sometimes happen, but these are gambling and we consciously go for it in the hope of winning, but in the subconscious we know that we can lose. Good luck recovering the lost.

sometimes the victory at the beginning of the hunt does make a gambler raise the stakes little by little, it's just that they do not understand the meaning of the victory at the beginning of the hunt ... there are times when the victory at the beginning of the hunt is only as an angler when someone makes a rather large deposit ... the point just as anglers, who end in ruin ...

sometimes it's still better to lose at the beginning of the hunt but reap the victory at the end of the hunt ..

then, this is also related to the length of time hunting ... everyone knows that hunting for a long time can result in defeat, and that makes many gamblers frustrated and give up on betting, except for those who just have fun in the hunt ...

stop hunting if you have reached the target ... stop chasing a greater victory if you have reached the target ... because it is better than experiencing destruction afterwards ... 😔😔😔

Sometime happen thing which not expected.

I never play with big bankroll.  (always withdraw when having around 50$)
In last week what happen to me i don't know.
i got total around 200$ free money from coupons, giveaways and challenges.
What i need to do is simple withdraw as i always do when i have bigger bankroll than 50$.

but i try to my fortune and boom all money gone.  
all 200$ busted.

After losing 200$ i released i need to happy with free 200$ not to try more at that time.(Greed leads to bust...)

On 9/12/2019 at 1:22 PM, j240 said:

Hello there guys, 3 days ago i was rolling with eth , i was doing great , not losing not winning to much either , but at least i was winning little by little . 2 days ago i started my daily routine and just like the other day its the same , then suddenly i went to hilo to try my luck , was good at the beginning then suddenly i dont know why i was betting 0.10-0.25 eth! before i knew it i was busted , when i was rolling  i was not my self i dont bet that big! , i was drawn to the cards!, that feeling , the adrenaline , the heart pumping moments! ,looked at my Eth and they were gone , 2 eth gone ,. bad spirit possesed me! ,..

Always beware guys when your drawn its hard to get out of it, like the ring that gollum wants!

Take Care always guys and Goodluck!

yeas sir! same story, not only you, this story happen to me before. so it you are heated, better to calm down, do other thing that will trnsfer your focus,. like punching yourface, haha just kidding.

Sometimes it just happens that way.  I have found that on HiLo the bad streaks seem to last a while for me, so I haven't played it much lately.  It always seems that even when I get on good streaks, that one card that should almost never come always seems to at the worst moment...

That's called greed, we all sometimes experience it in our gambling careers, it's a common thing for newbies and experts to do, so don't worry, you're not the only one and you can recover the 2eth.

I think some time when we start game we play natural game and mostly people on starting make some profit but slowly slowly we heat up and go out of control and this is very dangerous time because this time we make big amounts bits and we lose always.

When you think now you go out of control you need must stop your game and always play with a goal when you set a goal then you play well and relx

On 9/13/2019 at 4:53 PM, FotisNt said:

That's a common gambling problem. Once you cannot stop, then it might be over, however, its fun playing like that. Raising basebet is the only reason I get losses nowadays.

I don't think this seems to be about a gambler's unconscious about when he should stop hunting or a gambler's ignorance of the right time to stop ...
I think it's just about luck ..
raising a basic bet is indeed a gambler's usual thing, it's just an inaccurate calculation and arrogance .. feeling confident with a bet made, feeling green surely if betting ... this is the arrogant nature of a gambler ...
and it is this self-confidence that is too high that causes a gambler to fall into poverty