Enzo

Overall, are you in profit?

Featured Comment

My stats says 5/6 of the coins in Stake are negative but I can say that I am still on profit. I have some balance in my wallet and I never use my hard earned money to make deposits anymore for me to gamble so yeah ..

I play online gambling like last 1 year and 1st 7,8 months I'm lose so much but last 2,3 months I recover all with profit and now I say I'm in profit in online gambling and now I play always safely and in limit and set goals.

I not count how much I profit because I don't count how much I win and how much I make profit because I work so many sites and I not count every thing but I'm sure I'm on profit 

Overall I'm in lose. And it's nearly like 1.5 btc. In long term game I have never recovered. Just continued my game with lose. Sometimes I won back little but then lose it back again. And got scammed few times while I was buying crypto at online from other people. So it's a lose circle.

@Enzo hey buddy i see that you have been providing some great topics and are clearly a leader in this community. I'd love to talk a little more when you have some time, as im a noob here and would love to have a veteran i can consult from time to time. I've sent a friend request so if you think you'd be intersted in talking a little more I'd appreciate your time more than you know! Thanks bud! (Its totally fine if that is not something your interested either)and for the topic i am definitely not anywhere close to being up 😁 that's a simple way of saying my play needs some work lol

Edited by ckoch5661 | Respond to post topic

No, during my time on stake I have never been able to make profits that I would be happy with and wanted to withdraw. I did win of course sometimes even a few hundreds but then failed to withdraw and busted. Generally during my time on stake I never made any profit that I sent to my wallet. 

On 9/13/2019 at 9:58 PM, goga6531 said:

ты очень фартовый товарищ молодец )

Здесь можно общатся на русском?

On 9/12/2019 at 3:24 PM, StakePay said:

Overall i m in profit.
because i never deposit.

U will billionare)

Nope, overall i'm still far away from profit. If you look at my statistic of all my coin stats in stake all is red. I also lose some on other side. It's amazing your total profit is really big.

On 12.09.2019 at 14:05, Enzo said:

Простая тема с простым вопросом. В целом в азартных играх, вы в прибыли? 

На этот вопрос будет довольно легко ответить для большинства, потому что большинство игроков не получают прибыли, а некоторые даже настолько плохи, что из-за этого у них есть долги.

Себя? В целом я заработал чуть менее 9 BTC от крипто-азартных игр. На долю приходится 1/3 этого. Мне нравится говорить, что мне просто повезло, и у меня хорошее время, когда я играю, но недавно я начал думать, что может быть лучшее объяснение всей этой победы, которую я, похоже, делаю. Теперь, конечно, я продолжаю свои сухие полосы, где я проигрываю и проигрываю и проигрываю, но когда я проигрываю, тем меньше я вкладываю до тех пор, пока депозиты не станут настолько маленькими, что я почти не буду их терять.

Я действительно чувствую, что у меня есть какая-то интуиция для результатов этих игр. Я бы сказал, что даже на 50/50. Как правило, получаю больше предсказаний, чем ошибочных, по большей части.

Я знаю, что вы получаете прибыль от азартных игр или вы многое потеряли?

Да. 

I am $3000 in profit, for a number of reasons:

1. I once won $3000 with a $2.50 bet and cashed all of the money out to my bank account (Around 1 month ago)

2. I don’t deposit any of my own money in to gambling. I either get the money through giveaways, events, challenges or earn them through different tasks.

3. I don’t gamble with anything that I can’t afford to lose. When I won the $3000, I cashed all of it out. I didn’t keep a single penny to gamble with and I was so chuffed that I did this! :D 

1 hour ago, Thepug said:

I am $3000 in profit, for a number of reasons:

1. I once won $3000 with a $2.50 bet and cashed all of the money out to my bank account (Around 1 month ago)

2. I don’t deposit any of my own money in to gambling. I either get the money through giveaways, events, challenges or earn them through different tasks.

3. I don’t gamble with anything that I can’t afford to lose. When I won the $3000, I cashed all of it out. I didn’t keep a single penny to gamble with and I was so chuffed that I did this! :D 

Awesome mate, and good attitude other user should to try. Discipline on gambling is most hard thing to do. 🤔