Gndavik

Clash Royale

Featured Comment

I used to play the game but it is just so clearly a pay to win game. It gets to a point where maxing our your cards is nearly impossible and they don’t stop attempting to make you use your own money. For example, they now have that battle pass Fortnite cop, that costs £5. 

I did enjoy the game for a while, but once I was at level 12, the game was less alive and there were hardly any people playing it. The game was an amazing concept but flopped from the pay to win element, which is evident in all Supercell games.

I am an addict to this game. I have got two ids for both of my phone. On one I am on level 11 and on the other I am on level 10. Which level are you in? I play alone so am not part of any clan. Are you a part of any clan?

The game is awesome. I do not know what makes you guys hate this game. 😀😀

Well Clash Royale and Clash Of Clans had their time and it was really very nice time while I was playing those games earlier but now it sucks and those games don’t impress me anymore..

Well I'm currently at lvl 11 and soon will be level 12.

It's good game but due to pay to win factor I'm little disappointed otherwise concept is amazing considering how well they have made game.

Bro!!! I used to play clash royale since its after 6 months of its relase. Back in jan 2018, I quit clash of clans, and moved to clash royale, and got hooked with the game because it looks like a 2-lane chess for me, or what it is designed to purposely. During free time I used to play it everyday for like a year. My favorite card decks are three muskies with a royale giant to it, and some expensive elixir decks. But one day, that day that upsets me most and the reason why I quit the game, and tears me up a bit, for all the grind just to level up my tower and cards that I sacrificed time to that, they updated some shitty updates like adding royale pass like fortnite (I dont like fortnut btw), which costs money, but you cant earn it by playing or winning. And thus, I lost interest on it and accept my defeat by quitting the game itself. So much memories of me BMing scrubs, spamming emotes, and most memorable of all, my fellow clanmates 😥, I left them behind. WHAT A NOSTALGIC GAME OF IT IS .