Stake Forum
Mahdirakib87

Have you good experience with all in bet?

Featured Comment

Most of us do all in bet in gambling time to time. I have done it many times also. After getting down much from my depo I use to put all in bet many times. Sometimes I recover by this way. Highly I press three time all in for green and recover. But most of the time I bust my coin.

Don't you guys put all in bet? Is that your success way or fool way?

I never do depo and immediately do all in. it's not a stupid way, but a very reckless way. does not mean I have never done all in. I once played dice, I played with a 1.1x multiplier with a percentage on loss of 1000%, I got 5 consecutive reds at 1.1x, and the roll stopped because the balance was insufficient. I saw my balance remaining 400k sats, and I switched to the manual and did all in, because I thought I wouldn't get the 6th red at 1.1x, but apparently I got red again

Yeah man same i have been in same situations where i am quite low from my initial deposit and i did all in many time i did recovered but some time i bust too like i used to do all in on 95 chance. Sometimes red comes on last roll and that when you really get frustrated 😛 . Mines 1 red all in and first box is mine bad luck ;) 

I literally have worst experience with all in Bets. (its not bad it worst)
I don't keep records of all bet but see 3 of them  which i keep in my record...

I never go for big multipliers 
All of below loss is on small multipliers like 1.25x, 1.03x, 1.01x respectively... (all in and boom)

After these bets i scare to put all balance in 1 bet.

LIMBO: 7,618,635,591

placed by StakePay on 03/08/2019

Wagered

7437.50000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-7437.50000000 doge.svg

MINES: 7,381,194,388

placed by StakePay on 26/07/2019

Wagered

100.00000000 xrp.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-100.00000000 xrp.svg

LIMBO: 7,332,841,107

placed by StakePay on 24/07/2019

Wagered

0.00202955 btc.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-0.00202955 btc.svg

Ohh yes I do mostly this when I see I go down I use all in a bit and mostly I successfull this and not I use just 1,2 time all in one bit mostly when I play I many times use all in one bit and I like to use this because this is very fast way to recover and increase your balance and yes this is very risky but mostly 1st I see this risk safe for me or not then I take this risk and when I make all in one bit then I cashout with low payout

21 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Most of us do all in bet in gambling time to time. I have done it many times also. After getting down much from my depo I use to put all in bet many times. Sometimes I recover by this way. Highly I press three time all in for green and recover. But most of the time I bust my coin.

Don't you guys put all in bet? Is that your success way or fool way?

i think all in is donation.. bcause every click max bet result always red... i haved stop to all in ... small profit better than 

I sometimes also do this, but often I just lose everything I have, but sometimes such a bet helps a lot to recover from big losses. But still I prefer a slightly different strategy, and I use the all in bet in extreme cases.

when doing allin in gambling I always mostly lose and only a few times can get a victory when doing allin in gambling. so I rarely do allin in playing gambling because I always experience defeat.

3 minutes ago, cukup2 said:

when doing allin in gambling I always mostly lose and only a few times can get a victory when doing allin in gambling. so I rarely do allin in playing gambling because I always experience defeat.

yeah all in bet is an omen, you should not do that, coz the bigger the bet is the harder it is to win the game, have you notice, you can win alot when bet is just 1 satoshi, compare to 100k, you can even lose in 1 click on mines, even if its just 1 bomb 24 diamonds.

Thanks for sharing it pals!  I have never went all in because I don´t feel secure of winning even my balance is almost gone.  What is sure is that, I would never do that with my initial deposit and with my first bet of the day.  Although my strategy is to set limits for losing or winning I am sure I will never stand by beating all in and this way to take risk to get a loss in a streak.  I will prefer to look profit in the long term, and little by little if my balance is almost gone.  My opinion.  Good luck. 

Usually a bad experience with all in bets. When you hit the bet max button it feels like, every bad chance is increased by a lot! 2% feels more like 10% or 20% when you are all in! I feel like the universe is telling me, if you give me a chance I will eat all your money. 

I prefer to hunt with a small chance of defeat ... betting using all the coins I have in a small payout is a little stuffy ...
how not, after finding 5 red rolls and spending all my balance of 10000 doge .. I judge that the next gulunagna will definitely find a green line with a 90% chance of pointing .. I also made a deposit and tried with high confidence, hoping to find green garia on the next roll ... by risking everything from the total deposit, as a result ... I am still plunging into red garia ... tightness in the chest ... regret .. but I realize that this is gambling .. anything can happen. .

i have a very good experience in all bet, that time it is not my lucky day and i lose half of my money, and because of that i get angry and i loose my temper and the money i have that time i bet it all, if i lose i will not play that time again but if i win i will withdraw it all and deposit small amount and try to be calm again, and WIN, I thought that was my bad day, but in the end i am lucky enough to win a lot  :)

My memorable moment at the time of the bet was my compilation of big hit payments received that made me happy and satisfied with the game I compiled getting good moments getting lots of profit.

I have had both good and bad results from all in bets.  It really depends on how aggressively I am playing with it though.  I rarely go all in with large amounts, but sometimes to try to quickly recover with small amounts and big multipliers.

On 9/14/2019 at 3:47 PM, StakePay said:

I literally have worst experience with all in Bets. (its not bad it worst)

It's really worst game there for you. Sod to hear it. Hope you recover this in future. Play with patient.

On 9/14/2019 at 3:10 PM, Saaho2019 said:

Yeah man same i have been in same situations

Most of us do like this 😛

20 hours ago, zulfandina said:

I prefer to hunt with a small chance of defeat

Hunting all in same same 😉 if there is no green then no fun of winning.