Sign in to follow this  
wngo123

Balance in other coins

Featured Comment

I assume everyone has their favorite coin which we play as our main coin and this is our main balance, for most of us including me it's bitcoin. But what about other coins? do you like to keep balance in other coins for long time? Do you play those coins from time to time to make it larger just a bit and then leave it and move to your main balance to do serious gambling? This is how I used to do: I played irresponsibly and risky with other coins or tested some strategies, but my serious play was only on bitcoin. Now I changed my tactics. This is how I do it now:

My main balance and serious gambling always is bitcoin balance, that didn't change (I do deposits here as well)

Other coins I use when I get rain or tips (I never deposit in other coins ), I try to play just a few bet to make it larger every day, but never play too long, so I don't bust. This way I tried to make some nice balance so I could withdraw and then sell those coins and buy bitcoin and deposit back to my bitcoin balance. That didn't work yet because when I bust my bitcoin balance I move to what I got left in other coins and bust there lol. 

Here are the coins I usually play:

BTC - main balance/serious gambling

ETH - secondary balance/less serious/ slow gambling

XRP - slow gambling

DOGE - slow gambling

I don't play with other coins, if I get rains from them I just bust them as quick as possible by using some crazy risky bets.

every coin i play with i treat it as he same.. even though it has different value for each of them.. but the purpose will remain the same.. is to increase it as far as i can make it go to. each coin is serious as long it increase the bankroll.. ill happy to play with it. once it goes zero.. then start all over.

Hello,

Personally I play with all the currency, free money is free money so I try to go up from the rain. Usually, I play with ETH or Dogecoins now, but sometimes it happens, I play with Bitcoin, but just for chilling :D

With regards, Kinou.

Hi wngo!

I for sure can say... That, I treat every currency seriously and every currency the same. I mean, they all have significant value depending on your amount of balance. I don't care if it is doge... I will play serious with it. I feel like I treat all coins/currencies the same. Even on other sites. Which have coins not crypto, but actual coins... I treat them the same as cryptocurrency like bitcoin and litecoin so on so fourth. I think they deserve to be treated equally! ;D

only two of my favorite coins, namely btc and xrp, besides these two coins I don't play them. but btc remains my main coin. i always play with btc. but if i don't have btc and xrp balance, and there are eth, doge, bch and ltc balance collected from rain and tip, then i will play it

I think if you play one coin this is good for you because if you play 2,3 coins you not set your game planning and not easy calculated your profit.

I mostly play dogecoin because this is my favourite coin and I set easily my game plan with this coin and this coin very lucky for me in stake site I make always profit this coin and I feel relaxed playing with this coin.

Always my main balance dogecoin the reason this coin easily transfer.

But some time I like Btc for playing because this is my trading coin I trade with this coin 

My favourite coin is bitcoin but i have balance on other coins and i also play with that coins. Same like you, i usually deposit with bitcoin and withdraw with only bitcoin, rarely using other coins to wd or deposit.

Nice topic.  Basically what I use to my daily experimental bets are Doges and Litecoins.  I do my "betting experiments" whit this two coins. Then I go with eth, bch to my daily bets following always my limit strategy.  Once in a while I use BTC just if I feel confidence in my green path.  Recently added, xrp, I don´t know where it goes when I bet.  I like it but is tricky about the value of coin and for that reason easily you can use it like doges and harm your balance.  My opinion.  Good luck.