SLFJ

Roulette - your biggest win in 1 hit?

Featured Comment

Hey guys, I think all of us have played the roulette at least once or twice,but some play it on an every day basis,if you are one of those players, please share the biggest winning you have got in 1 bet,

Mine one was probably when I hunteda number with 5k sats and got like 170k sats or so as the outcome, this was my biggest win in roulette in 1 hit.

Let me know,

slfj.

heres my biggest win in Roullete.

ROULETTE: 8,925,866,706

placed by Virmel on 14/09/2019

Wagered

0.00000200 btc.svg

Multiplier

36x

Profit

0.00007000 btc.svg

I dont bet big too. xD

hey slfj,

I never really tend to go roulette that often... I used to in all honesty but now it is just boring in my opinion. But before... I hit around 12k satoshi's on a 36x on number zero. And made over 300k satoshi's which was really awesome. I think that must've been the biggest hit i ever did. That's all I can remember to be fair... XD

You say right this game mostly people not play if they play maybe sometimes.

I play this game few times because this is not my best game and not really I make profit with this game.

If you say my biggest win this game then my biggest win is 0.0035 Btc with this game but this is not I win on numbers this bit I make on colours

My biggest win on Roulette in one hit was when I bet 0.003 BTC on 0 and it hit within 5 rolls I think

I think I won over 0.1 BTC just barely. Was quite surprised it hit so early I picked a good time to try it.

I wish I had the bet ID but it's long gone.

I think that 20,000 rolls is too little to reach this multiplier. You can spend a month on it and not hit it that way, but maybe with crazy luck you can do it soon. Good luck

That said, making crash profitable is a slow game, and requires tons of patience.  It also will give zero 'rush' if playing so as to consistently profit. :)

my biggest win at roulette is green hit at number 0 and those were 0.0036 btc yeah its not that big but i cant take more big risk to hunt for 36x i mean sometimes roulette can give you 100 or more reds in a row just for one hit, so i dont play much big at roulette.

my biggest win on roulette was a green0 hit x36 with a 3$ basebet.

to be honest; it was just mistake. it wasnt my intention to bet that much, but somehow i clicked on x2 instead of /2... i wanted to reduce my basebet :D

well, at the end i was hella happy about that mistake

hello my friends I hope you are well.

it is very hard to win big at roulette given that it is x36 maximum there is not much chance of hitting or winning big. The more you bet the more the sum will be substantial for sure.

Good luck for the rest my friends