SLFJ

Dice - A strategy I found on Primedice.

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

So I have found this strategy on Primedice chat, heard it from one of my friends, can't exactly remember who it is but here it is:

You put the pay out as 100x, use like 1/2000th or what ever you feel like might be the bankroll for the strategy, every 25 losses, you double it up, so that way you gain and not only lose, this has worked out pretty well for me a couple of times but there still is a risk of losing.

WARNING: I am not responsible for your losses if you try the strategy and lose all of your funds, do it at your own discretion.

slfj.

I personally have my own way if playing on a 100x multiplier, I will play flat for 40 roll, if it hasn't hit, then I will raise 2x bets and do 40 more roll, if it hasn't hit too, then I will raise 2x bets again and do 40 roll again, and so on until it hits

Hi, friend..
how do you hunt on payout 100x? Is it the Martingale pattern or what ?? please clarify ..

I myself often hunt in payouts 100x with basic betting patterns of attack of 0.00000001 btc, onloss of 3% -5%, stop on profit of 0.00000001 btc ... in 100-200 dice rolls, and still haven't found the green line, then I will raise the bet becomes 0.00000100 btc, and if in 50 rolls of dice in the future still find the green line, then the bet will be raised again 0.00000200 btc (a multiple of 100 satoshi in 50 dice rolls) until I find the green line ..

2 hours ago, cryptonesiac said:

there's a real chance of having 800 reds in a row at 100x multiplier...

This strategy fails if you have anywhere near 200 reds (unless you're really lucky and build up a big balance before a big lose streak happens)....

I've found 1000 red rolls in payout 100x, even more ...

hunting on payout 100x requires a large bankroll .. if the bankroll is not strong, you should cancel the intention to hunt on payout 100x .. unless you are sure of luck .. because it can happen. and in gambling, even impossible things can happen ...:)

18 hours ago, fischer1411 said:

Sounds like martingale with extra steps but yeah even 1 single hit is a guaranteed profit. 1/100 is quite good to go for if large balance but if small balance you will get eaten. Will give it atry when I need to play dice next time.  

don't hunt like a martingale pattern ... because it doesn't set its onloss in the hunt ...
but yes ... as you said ... if you hunt on payout 100x with a low or little bankroll, then we can be sure that destruction will hit the gambler ... a step that is indeed hard to think about ...
I think that even with the power of a large bankroll, it's not certain that you can also win ... the problem is that this is payout 100x ... and on that payout you could be hit by a red line in a row along 1000 dice rolls ...
I wonder a little ... how big a strong bankroll can hold the red line along 1000 dice rolls ??? ¬¬

The "safest" way of this strategy is like this:

100 bets with starting bet of x (whatever amount you seem to fit)

50 bets of 2*x

33 bets of 3*x

25 bets of 4*x

2 bets of 50*x

1 bet of 51*x

1 bet of 52*x

1 bet of 100*x

From this point, even if you win you'll be on - if you follow the strategy so you'd have to combine it with some sort of martingale or something from now on.

But this strategy and any kind of strategy similar for 100x won't work at all in the long run. Maybe once or twice if you hit 100x, but not seeing 100x in 1000 bets ain't that uncommon. You have 0.0047% chance to lose 1000 times on 100x, which is as often as seeing 15 loses in a row on 2x (0.0035%). So if you have the money to do 100x, you'd better do 2x with these odds... It's simply not worth it.

My strategy described above will give you about 500 "safe" bets. Combining it with something else... maybe you can hit 1000 "safe" bets that will grant you a recovery. But what's the point in doing that? It isn't logic investing in a strategy that surely won't work much or at all.

Never tried this on 100x but  have some similar experiences on 45x or 33 x where i double my base bet after 30 rolls and 20 rolls sometimes it worked beautifully sometimes it don't.

For 100x i used to play on loss increase of either 1.1 or 1.55 % when i  have a good bankroll

4 minutes ago, skywallkee said:

50 bets of 2*x

33 bets of 3*x

25 bets of 4*x

2 bets of 50*x

1 bet of 51*x

1 bet of 52*x

1 bet of 100*x

This seems quite interesting i might try it soon :) thanks for sharing you methods :) 

On 9/15/2019 at 11:18 PM, skywallkee said:

The "safest" way of this strategy is like this:

50 bets of 2*x

33 bets of 3*x

25 bets of 4*x

2 bets of 50*x

1 bet of 51*x

1 bet of 52*x

1 bet of 100*x

From this point, even if you win you'll be on - if you follow the strategy so you'd have to combine it with some sort of martingale or something from now on.

But this strategy and any kind of strategy similar for 100x won't work at all in the long run. Maybe once or twice if you hit 100x, but not seeing 100x in 1000 bets ain't that uncommon. You have 0.0047% chance to lose 1000 times on 100x, which is as often as seeing 15 loses in a row on 2x (0.0035%). So if you have the money to do 100x, you'd better do 2x with these odds... It's simply not worth it.

My strategy described above will give you about 500 "safe" bets. Combining it with something else... maybe you can hit 1000 "safe" bets that will grant you a recovery. But what's the point in doing that? It isn't logic investing in a strategy that surely won't work much or at all.

it's a strategy to keep the bankroll healthy and avoid defeat ...
well ... you did put the number of rolls on each hunt and the percentage ... but this requires the number of bankrolls which will be divided into several percent to be placed on the basic bet ... if the basic bet and the number of bankrolls are not evenly distributed, then this method is less efficient...

Its pretty nice strategy, I play just x100 multiplier + low best , same bet all the time and its pretty nice to make profit but you need to have some balance just in case there is really long rip streak :D

good luck to everybody ;) 

also play responsible and if you need any help feel free to ask me :) 

9 hours ago, Kevin Santos said:

Its pretty nice strategy, I play just x100 multiplier + low best , same bet all the time and its pretty nice to make profit but you need to have some balance just in case there is really long rip streak :D

good luck to everybody ;) 

also play responsible and if you need any help feel free to ask me :) 

I personally stopped hunting at 100x payout ... this is too frustrating ... if it is calculated, maybe I have found a long red line that never ends until my entire balance runs out without remaining ..

On 9/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, zulfandina said:

it's a strategy to keep the bankroll healthy and avoid defeat ...
well ... you did put the number of rolls on each hunt and the percentage ... but this requires the number of bankrolls which will be divided into several percent to be placed on the basic bet ... if the basic bet and the number of bankrolls are not evenly distributed, then this method is less efficient...

No matter what kind of bankroll you have, after those 500 bets I mentioned this strategy "can last" you'll start losing as it won't give you any kind of recovery method. And as I said, trying any kind of strategy for 100x is simply a waste of time. Best use case of 100x is just doing it for fun. My recommendations for some strategy would be anywhere around 1x-10x, anything more is simply not worth trying a strategy and can be proved easily with some probability calculations.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:57 PM, zulfandina said:

I personally stopped hunting at 100x payout ... this is too frustrating ... if it is calculated, maybe I have found a long red line that never ends until my entire balance runs out without remaining ..

This next reply kind of proves what I said :(