tvthecook

Is it worth it to begin mining now?

Featured Comment

Hey!

I'm a new membre of the crypto-currency community! So I don't really know that much but I find it so interesting that I'm reading all the articles/watching all the videos I can since a week or two.

So I was wondering, with everything that I've already read, is it worth it to begin mining (Bitcoin or else) now in late 2019? Or are all the mining spots already taken? And how do you really begin to mine, where do you get started etc..

I'm sorry if I sound a bit newbie but it literally is what I am haha!

Thanks for your replies guys! :)

The answer to this will most of the time be no.

However, it doesn't hurt to find out more about Mining since we are dabbling in the Cryptocurrency sector after all. 

If I'm not wrong, some Alt-coins (especially the more obscure ones) are still relatively easy to mine. Whether it is worth your time, I'll let you decide on that. 

nah 
you cant mine enough to even pay the electricity bill xD 
the only way to profit from mining is if you invest a lot to mine 
and it still gonna take months or years to mine enough to be on profit from this invest 
maybe if you mine some cheap alt coins that you think are gonna go up after time i dunno 
but mining btc is hell to the naw naw naw 

it depends on coin that you mined.

if you talk about BTC, XMR, ETH. in my opinion not worth time and effort. in order to profit, you need to stack those coin and hope the price will go up. so much better just buy that coin and hold it.

but always there is new coin that you can mining. new coin almost give big chance to profit, even in short time. 

For newbie, I suggest to avoid looking for profit from mining. Because for now less profitable, more spending than the profit that can be. It's better to make profit by trading, far more profitable in my opinion. But in trading can't also be instant to make a profit, it still requires a process.

No I dont think so, there has been so many ways to which people have been trying to get into mining business, but there has also been a way people have lose because they are getting in too late ,  so there is nothing too much you get now from mining, the best thing to do right now is to trade and this will help you to get something in form of a percentage, just try trading bitcoin, I think mining now is very difficult because it will actually destroy  so many people.

always mine new crypto coins, because  their difficulty level are not that much high so you can mine with normal system very easily, for bitcoin you need a big bitcoin mining farm, which isnt affordable now a days, and if you want to use cloud mining site then beware there are almost 80% are scam.

You should not think about mining now as mining too much hard task and there has a chance to lose your money..so first learm about it properly then try to work on it...you need to be expert about it from a mining master first..you can invest now in different site

On 9/14/2019 at 11:12 PM, tvthecook said:

Hey!

I'm a new membre of the crypto-currency community! So I don't really know that much but I find it so interesting that I'm reading all the articles/watching all the videos I can since a week or two.

So I was wondering, with everything that I've already read, is it worth it to begin mining (Bitcoin or else) now in late 2019? Or are all the mining spots already taken? And how do you really begin to mine, where do you get started etc..

I'm sorry if I sound a bit newbie but it literally is what I am haha!

Thanks for your replies guys! :)

Yes if you have the capital and you think the knowledge you've is enough for you then you can start the mining process.

Its not worth it, the price of everything is too high and the equipments too costly to think of them , so its not worth it, the best other way is to just wait and see what happens when it comes to mainly other new coins, we need to think of something different ,I think bitcoin has really tied us up and we are no longer moving we are stuck with it, why cant we just go to something like Ripple , it sounds better and much cheaper to use, its available because they are more as compared to bitcoin, we are so stuck with bitcoin that its drowning us as it goes.

And I think it will be very important !, although 2020 and at that time bitcoin will soar to unprecedented heights !so I think this is to do .

Hello, I think it depends on the coins, when you do the mining the condition of the coins should be good, then you will be fine if you do the mining, hope you understand

You can not make good profits from mining plus the cost of setting up for mining is high. If you could leverage trading then you can make a good profit there without much setup like that of mining.

Mining is almost never profitable for a small player such as yourself. It's only profitable at a much larger scale (ie. when you invest $50,000+ in mining equipment) so that you receive the benefits of economies of scale. You're better off simply purchasing the coins instead of suffering from hardware degradation and high electricity bills.

To start crypto mining is not so easy task as it looks. Actually some websites which scam with people in this sense.They have no mining setup or mining poll. They are just playing with people. If you really want to involve in mining, you should join a reliable mining website. You can mine using your heavy duty computer or use other multiple computers via silent miner.