Stake Forum
wngo123

Your biggest multiplier last week?

Featured Comment

What was your biggest multiplier on Keno just last week. Mine was 100k with 1000 satoshi bet which gave me 100k satoshi. Not bad, however this is the largest I have ever won on Keno, seeing what others have won and what multipliers they did hit I'm not impressed. What about your hits during last week? 

8 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

What was your biggest multiplier on Keno just last week. Mine was 100k with 1000 satoshi bet which gave me 100k satoshi. Not bad, however this is the largest I have ever won on Keno, seeing what others have won and what multipliers they did hit I'm not impressed. What about your hits during last week? 

2.5 on bj! haha, im new here and i just try to play the challenge on forum, since i saw on chatbox that theres a challenge on going, and i won 21 getting 2,1x i dont know what game to play now and how to get higher multiplier

my last weeks biggest multiplier was a x28.000 on HiLo with 5 Aces. :D

it was a 2 Satoshi bet and after i claimed my400satoshi boost i started my hilobot with the A-A-A-A-A pattern.

after max 30 bets i got the hit. :D

63x and for all those peeps up there with 500x freak u guys i am chasing 500x from ages 
with 10 and with 9 number i just cant hit that thing grrrrrrrr

maybe 13k satoshi on 13x with base bet 1000. Playing classic with picked tile 8. Not yet get a higher payment though. Maybe i need try hard on keno later. Sometimes bored never go high in my bet. My balance up and down not much.  :D

On 9/30/2019 at 10:47 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

In terms of multipliers it would be these 2... somehow when I’m playing bigger amounts I never, ever get to hit such monsters. 

2A92FBFD-7BFE-4CB5-A938-6B959C41CB23.png

ADA499EC-6500-4E1C-ACF4-2A23388906CB.png

when I look at something like that I wonder when I'm gonna have such luck because I have never hit 500x. Absolutely outstanding result. And another thing is which is very common, numbers chosen here ... are those the numbers you have chosen yourself or auto pick? Usually some unusual numbers give such outstanding results.

In total of thousands of bets at least 10 000 i only hit 63x during last months and once or twice i have hit x259 in old days, on high risk 4 tiles 

it was pretty good feeling and it was even like in 30 - 40 tries to hit it

not it feels like impossible to hit something better than x20 :D 

anyways good luck to everybody 

and dont forget to play responsible friends ;) 

I play so many times keno game but I not a big hit with this game I see so many users every day hit good multiplayer with keno .

2 days before I try to play keno for some big multiplayer and I hit 350x multiplayer just within few rolls this is my biggest multiplayer ever