Stake Forum
htetaungxx

Which time is the best to increase your bet amount in 10tiles?

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
What do you think which time is the best to increase your bet amount in 10tiles? Usually I was increase after 2 times hit only 1 number and nothing hit so I going to increase my betting amount. It's pretty work to me early but latly play like this goes busted.
How do you think guys? Which time will better to increase out betting amount in 10tiles. Let me hear your's opnions.
thanks guy,
htetaungxx.

I never increase my bets on keno. i usually play with 1k satoshi or 2k satoshi and I keep this bet amount unchanged. What I change often are patterns. Maybe this strategy is not for everyone but I use it and I'm happy with it because it allows me to control my balance. I don't want to lose that much.

10 tiles in Keno is what I like the most, by going "low risk" I first set my green/red path and then I decide to increase it, but never 2x in auto, because when I do that I instantly got busted, so I rather go manually increasing my bet by small percents.  Then I, when I have "many" small winnings (low risk gives you winnings by having 2 green boxes), then I switch to High Risk and usually got a green hit after doing 3 or 4 rolls.  Then I go back to low risk and set my starting bet amount and start all over again.  I have had more positive experiences as well. There is not much profit but it is a positive trail.  Good luck. 

Hey man , 

in my case I never increase my bet, I always play with base bet, if i am happy with profit I just stop and play another time :D

Or maybe once or twice I have inceraesed my bet but there was no patern , just like now I feel like I have enough so I can increase my bet :D

Good luck anyways with your strategy and play responsible everybody ;)  

According to my experience, of course it is not safe increasing after each single loss. I guess the proper time to increase might be once per 5 losses or something, 10 tiles might give you a high multiplier with any options so it might be hard hitting them.

I used to increase following a 63x win only... but have thus learnt that there are no rules that make sense at all, only bet what you feel you’re ready to lose.

If you decide to increase your bet, things could go either way. 

Perhaps you could try increasing your bet for a few rounds and if it doesn’t work - return back to the original bet immediately!

on classic i dont increase as often the base amount on high 10 numbers i increase everytime it hits more then 3.5x so 8-13x + = increase
for one games and then if i lose i return to base 
also every second time it hits 3.5x i double up 
btw if it hits 8x i double if its a win i double again and again and again till i lose 
sometimes when u get 4-5 wins in aroll it is good blyat xD

On 9/16/2019 at 5:58 PM, wngo123 said:

I never increase my bets on keno. i usually play with 1k satoshi or 2k satoshi and I keep this bet amount unchanged. What I change often are patterns. Maybe this strategy is not for everyone but I use it and I'm happy with it because it allows me to control my balance. I don't want to lose that much.

I play exactly like you. I use a fixed bet amount, and I only change patterns from time to time. It's not a 100% winning technique of course (I busted with it just yesterday), but it works pretty well for me in general.

I think when you lose 3,4 bets in a row then you need to increase bet amounts because I think after 3,4 bets you must win a bet on keno with 10 tiles .

I also when play keno I change bet amounts when I lose 2,3 bets in a row and this strategy mostly give me a good result

On 10/1/2019 at 4:21 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I used to increase following a 63x win only... but have thus learnt that there are no rules that make sense at all, only bet what you feel you’re ready to lose.

If you decide to increase your bet, things could go either way. 

Perhaps you could try increasing your bet for a few rounds and if it doesn’t work - return back to the original bet immediately!

Thanks for your suggestion drangon, I was already saw your keno skill you did always amazing hit in keno . :D