Stake Forum
htetaungxx

No stable pettern is better to hit 500x in 9tiles hight risk ?

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
How do you hunt 500x  when we playing keno in 9 tiles with hight risk ? Do you change another pettern after 56x was hit or 11x was hit?
As for me, after I hit 56x I was change another numbers . That's was pretty work for next 56x hit again. But 500x is really hard to hit after change like this.
Do you guys agree or not leave comment please.
thanks guys,
htetaungxx.

Yes I agree this when you some big hit any pettern I many times see when I hit some big on keno 1 time then again not I hit these numbers so this is better when you big hit on keno you change your pettern then easily you get again big hit otherwise you not got good results again

Hello guys,
How do you hunt 500x  when we playing keno in 9 tiles with hight risk ? Do you change another pettern after 56x was hit or 11x was hit?
As for me, after I hit 56x I was change another numbers . That's was pretty work for next 56x hit again. But 500x is really hard to hit after change like this.

This is something I observed as well. When you hit like 26x or 100x (I play medium settings) then indeed changing the pattern could lead to another good wins maybe not necessarily such big multipliers but still your winning streak will continue. When it comes to something like 500x it happens so rarely that I doubt anyone can give you decent observation and strategy

On 9/15/2019 at 4:50 PM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
Do you guys agree or not leave comment please.
thanks guys,
htetaungxx.

After the keno changed I was only able to hit the 350x payout, after that I ended up giving it up because I don't like this kind of game because I don't have it. To change numbers, I prefer to continue with the same numbers until reaching the goal.

I am hunting those amazing multipliers for realyl long time and cannot hit more than x63 still, I bet ive made more than 10k keno bets and got only like 5 times x63 and greater multipliers are impossible to me, it doenst matter if I change my strategy or not 

But anyways good luck man to hit it and everybody play responsible please and enjoy your stay in here :) 

I’m not very clear on if I should pick 9/10 tiles as being successful with 9-tiles is heavily focused on streaks. 

10-tiles will generally have a gradual increase/decrease but trade off is the insane difficultY to actually hit anything above 63x lol. 

On 9/22/2019 at 2:33 AM, niki014 said:

man this 500x is so ......
i am hutning it from month on 10 and 9 numbers 
and i cant hit it : ( 

Sad to hear that niki, seems you are recently hit 500x or more than that before I think. Btw 500x is mostly hit in random tile for these day niki just test on it. :D