Sign in to follow this  
SLFJ

How much $ do you wager monthly?

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

It's a common thing that we wager to try to progress more towards our first or next VIP tier, but how much do you wager monthly and do you have specific goals for that?

I don't wager much these days, but one day I really progressed and I'm proud of myself, I have around 50% towards silver vip tier.

Let me know,

slfj.

Well, I don't have specific numbers, other then knowing I wagered more per month in August and September compared to April/May/June.

I'll just divide what I've wagered as of now into 6. Comes out to about $43k a month. 

0.7 btc something around that but only if I play often during that month, but I don't play everyday. I mean I'm here almost every day but not every day I play seriously and with big amounts sometimes I just chill out. So much much less. Since I joined here 2 years ago I jsut have 3.7 btc waged so that is not much because I don't play that often. but if I did then it would be around 0.7 btc/month

Edited by wngo123

Hopefully you will reach silver and then gold soon SL!

For me, I don't have any set limit to wager, I just wager whatever I'm comfortable with at any point. If I have very low balance, I try to make it big using high risk bet. 

I usually now play and wager most on the Saturdays. So, I'm not surprised that I don't get much VIP boost since I don't wager much on whole week lol. 

I would say, wager less but be consistent. You will achieve the milestones.

It's hard to say due to change of price for cryptos everyday.

But recently I have been wagering way more, I try atleast 10$ a day so about 300$ a month, although that changes on days, just today for race I wagered around 300$+ I think

Each month is not like the other and it all depends on the balance and your goals, so the wager is always different, sometimes in a day you can do as much as in a month. Therefore, I can’t name specific numbers.

hi there SLFJ,

In a good month when I am not that hard up with money... I probably wager over 1.5k$. It is nothing compared to what these crazy people bet in one roll, but it is still quite a lot. 1000$ is actually a lot for me. I saw a guy wager 3 btc earlier... Man, that is literally more than i have wagered in btc in one roll! Lmfao!

Ohh well really I not think about this how much I wegar in month because I not count my wegar and not calculate how much I wegar but I think in month my total wegar like 70k to 80k USD plus wegar in month but this is a guess I not count .

And no I not set a goal about star but after reading this topic I must set a goal about upgrading and I'm sure I complete my target to upgrade star very soon like few days 

I was only able to do Wagerd at most 0.1 btc in 1 month because I rarely play big I play more often only by relying on the balance of prizes so I very little for Wagerd every month. but to reach the bronze level I only have 25% left.

Hello SLFJ,
As for me, I didn't count wager for each month. But I was starting to count per weekly form last week. But montly wager is maybe over $5k to $10k i think. But these day I just really low wagering. But I will more depo and more wager form last week of this month or next 1st week in october. :D