What do you think while you're playing?

Featured Comment

What I think when am gambling?

Tbh, if you wanna know the average brain of a gambler during gambling, you will be amazed that how the brain forgets everything, literally everything, when the player is playing, specially in that moment when you place a bet and wait for the results ;)

Hence, gambling works as a anti-depressants for many and addictive as it helps us to go away from the dark sides of the world lol

I´m just trying to put attention on data regarding the results for each bet.  Like in Keno, what numbers goes up the most and when, about what side of screen is opening numbers and what is not....looking for patterns or any sign I can use to perform my betting.  Like in Mines or Keno I do so.  When gambling in Video Poker I try to set the patterns like, as far as I know, when I am in video Poker and a straight is coming, the next set of cards will have at least one pair.  I am not thinking but only in the game.  Here is where I can rest my mind when is frustrating the gambling like right now with that Crash having those so many 1.x in a row.  Everybody got busted....lol.  Good luck. 

1 hour ago, iamsheikhadil said:

What I think when am gambling?

Tbh, if you wanna know the average brain of a gambler during gambling, you will be amazed that how the brain forgets everything, literally everything, when the player is playing, specially in that moment when you place a bet and wait for the results ;)

Hence, gambling works as a anti-depressants for many and addictive as it helps us to go away from the dark sides of the world lol

This. I mean.. There isn't any more accurate description that I think anyone else could come up with. 😂
I mean, I will have a whole lot of thoughts leading up to gambling, or even while depositing..
But the second I hit "bet", I definitely can't say I remember jack sh*t about what it was I was thinking previously 😂
But sure enough.. You bet I have a bunch of thoughts afterwards.. that usually go along the lines of "now, if I would have just bet this like "that", like I said I was going to.. I probably would have actually gotten somewhere". 😂
But hey, what do I know? 🤷‍♀️😂

On 9/16/2019 at 5:09 PM, rckbrrnts said:

what is playing in your mind while betting? is it your investment?the one you can win? =are you going to lose?or what you will do when you win?

me, I just think that if I win, I win without spending big money.

I only play with profits made on other sites, if I earn well on one site, I get 70% to 80% and the rest I transfer to Stake, PD or some other, and if I profit here I do the same thing, I bag an amount and divide the rest on other sites, so I always keep playing.

a lots of things i think while playing and before starting also like how much target for profits/losses i have to stop what strategy should i play when to stop when not in the whole during of playing game many thoughts will come into my mind but at the end most of time i loss some times i win only im improving my game best of luck to you :)

• 1 year later...
  • Tamara changed the title to What do you think while you're playing?