SCAM AIRDROPS

Featured Comment

10 hours ago, Gekkon1 said:

1. ENOD AIRDROP 

2. LIBRA 

3. BUZZIN.COM AIRDROP 

4. STICK AIRDROP 

Woah is Libra a scam airdrop now?

I am surprised to hear that as I thought from previous posts that players had mostly positive sentiments regarding this Cryptocurrency.

Is it the official Airdrop?

In order to get the Airdrops, did they asked you to do KYC?  Or did they asked to download a wallet?  I hate that, because first of all is a lie but the time you have to give in order to get some airdrops is huge sometimes.  Thanks for the information pal.  Very helpful indeed.  Best of luck!

11 hours ago, Xarv said:

I don't even know how airdrops works but thanks for the warning buds!

Basically airdrop is a free cryptocurrency. Usually you only need fill a spreadsheet like your name, email, wallet address and some task. Airdrop is not worth anymore nowdays, most of them are scams and only have a very low price.

.....but there has been very easy airdrops, like that in Blockchain site that gave Stellar aidrop just by opening an account with them.  That was an easy one.  Or by having certain coins in certain wallet or exchange, they will "thank" you for hodl by giving airdrops.  Those are easy ones. 

On 9/17/2019 at 10:36 PM, Gekkon1 said:

1. ENOD AIRDROP 

2. LIBRA 

3. BUZZIN.COM AIRDROP 

4. STICK AIRDROP 

Thank you for warning, just be aware on investing our crypto... Buy new coin with don't know a platform, how reputable site and CEO will saying good bye for your coin in the end. So many ways scammer work, be carefull.