Stake Forum
wngo123

10 numbers or less?

Featured Comment

What is better from your experience? Selecting 10 numbers on Keno (or autoselect) or less than 10 if less then how many numbers should I select? Do you think it is easier to hit big multiplier when less than 10 numbers are selected? I ask because usually I play with 10 numbers but the biggest hit I got was just 100x , but during the telegram challenge when we had to select less than 10 numbers I did hit 250x two times and 350x at least once, basically I had the feeling that hitting large multiplier when you select less than 10 number is bigger. Not sure if I am right?

On 9/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, wngo123 said:

What is better from your experience? Selecting 10 numbers on Keno (or autoselect) or less than 10 if less then how many numbers should I select? Do you think it is easier to hit big multiplier when less than 10 numbers are selected? I ask because usually I play with 10 numbers but the biggest hit I got was just 100x , but during the telegram challenge when we had to select less than 10 numbers I did hit 250x two times and 350x at least once, basically I had the feeling that hitting large multiplier when you select less than 10 number is bigger. Not sure if I am right?

6 or 8 number is enough for me, i prefer do medium payout than high payout there. Keno have a long strike if we had bad seed, no wonder hit hidh payout there.Lol

I play 10 tiles high risk and my max multiplier was x63 only from thousands of bets, but i can make profit even with this

If you get enough x8 and x13 which are not something unusual,you can profit nice

Good luck to Everybody 😊

And dont forget to play responsible 😊

I do 10 numbers.  Most of the time of my gambling in Keno goes to high risk with 10 numbers.  I rarely use the auto pick but sometimes it gives results.  I rather prefer to set my own patterns and change the risk level between high and low.  When in Low Risk with 10 numbers I can get many green hits with small multipliers, but that will help me to find the path to jump to high level risk.  Lately, KEno has been a super super bish which take to the position to bet with caution and if I get 5 reds in a row I better go as fast as I can.  Keno can be a "killer balance" machine.  Good luck .

Usuanlly I play keno auto select the 10 numbers then decrease to 6 numbers that is 710x then hunt
I just play on medium risk If may bankroll not to much and If I have a lot of balane I play on high risk

I have recently been playing 3 numbers or 4 numbers on Keno with Medium risk and the results are quite good. If you hit all 3 numbers you get 50x your bet and I hit it quite often sometimes twice within 20 rolls. With 4 numbers it is a bit harder to hit all 4 which gives 100x but it does appear more often than one would expect. I like selecting the 3 or 4 numbers close to each other forming either a line or a square, for some strange reason I think I hit these more often than 3 or 4 scattered tiles.

Personally I do best with 4-6 numbers on classic.

I seem to always hit my targets with those numbers. Usually it doesn't matter in what pattern either!

On 9/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, wngo123 said:

i swear if u keep playing on 10 number, u will bust .... just about time... it might up and down and up and down but bust at the end ...always, except some lucky situation...like hit over x100...

but if you have a good strat, good base bet approriate with your bankroll . /2 x2 in right time, then everything will be good

it easy hit, but easy lose either 

10 numbers is best for classic medium is gay and high is hard and low is pointless
but on classic it is good if u dont have as much of a balance 
like u have 100k stats u can play 10 numbers with 4k stats on auto select and come up with a tactic about when to change numbers and when to change seed 
high is good of 8 and 9 numbers
medium for 5 6 7 8 
classic for 10 and 3 numbers 
and low is good for nun xD

Most of the time I play 6 tiles medium risk and you can easily get 180x multiplier, it perhaps what numbers do you take. For me 6 tiles and 9 tiles medium worked well, small heart strategy medium risk worked for me too.